Economics, Law, and Institutions in Asia Pacific
Current editor(s): Makoto Yano
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Emerging Issues in Sustainable Development
- Edited by Mitsuo Matsushita and Thomas J. Schoenbaum
- Legal Thoughts between the East and the West in the Multilevel Legal Order
- Edited by Chang-fa Lo, Nigel N.T. Li and Tsai-yu Lin
- Natural Resource and PPP Infrastructure Projects and Project Finance
- Takao Higuchi
- Oligopoly, Auctions and Market Quality
- Krishnendu Ghosh Dastidar
- Paradigm Shift in International Economic Law Rule-Making
- Edited by Julien Chaisse, Henry Gao and Chang-fa Lo
- Rebalancing for Sustainable Growth
- Edited by Masahiro Kawai and Jong-Wha Lee
- Severance Payment and Labor Mobility
- Edited by Tatsuo Hatta and Shinya Ouchi