The Economics of Education and Training
Edited by Christian Dustmann,
Bernd Fitzenberger and
Stephen Machin ()
in Studies in Empirical Economics from Springer, currently edited by Badi H. Baltagi, Bernd Fitzenberger, Robert M. Kunst and Heather M. Anderson
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (1) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Editorial: the economics of education and training
- Christian Dustmann, Bernd Fitzenberger and Stephen Machin
- Does reducing student support affect scholastic performance? Evidence from a Dutch reform
- Michèle Belot, Erik Canton and Dinand Webbink
- Part-time work, school success and school leaving
- Christian Dustmann and Arthur Soest
- Time to learn? The organizational structure of schools and student achievement
- Ozkan Eren and Daniel Millimet
- Who actually goes to university?
- Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez, Fernando Galindo-Rueda and Anna Vignoles
- Does the early bird catch the worm?
- Patrick Puhani and Andrea M. Weber
- Peer effects in Austrian schools
- Nicole Schneeweis and Rudolf Winter-Ebmer
- Fair ranking of teachers
- Hendrik Jürges and Kerstin Schneider
- School composition effects in Denmark: quantile regression evidence from PISA 2000
- Beatrice Schindler Rangvid
- What accounts for international differences in student prformance? A re-examination using PISA data
- Thomas Fuchs and Ludger Wößmann
- PISA: What makes the difference?
- Andreas Ammermueller
- The impact of unionization on the incidence of and sources of payment for training in Canada
- David Green and Thomas Lemieux
- Evaluating multi-treatment programs: theory and evidence from the U.S. Job Training Partnership Act experiment
- Miana Plesca and Jeffrey Smith
- Employment effects of the provision of specific professional skills and techniques in Germany
- Bernd Fitzenberger and Stefan Speckesser
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:spr:stemec:978-3-7908-2022-5
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in Studies in Empirical Economics from Springer
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla () and Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing ().