Studies in Public Choice
Current editor(s): Randall G. Holcombe
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- A Natural Experiment on Electoral Law Reform
- Edited by Daniela Giannetti and Bernard Grofman
- Behind a Veil of Ignorance?
- Edited by Louis M. Imbeau and Steve Jacob
- Britannia 1066-1884
- Charles Rowley and Bin Wu
- Constitutional Mythologies
- Edited by Alain Marciano
- Democratic Governance and Economic Performance
- Dino Falaschetti
- Do They Walk Like They Talk?
- Edited by Louis M. Imbeau
- Duverger's Law of Plurality Voting
- Edited by Shaun Bowler, André Blais and Bernard Grofman
- In Situ and Laboratory Experiments on Electoral Law Reform
- Edited by Bernard Dolez, Bernard Grofman and Annie Laurent
- Public Choice Analyses of American Economic History
- Edited by Joshua Hall and Marcus Witcher
- Public Choice, Past and Present
- Edited by Dwight R. Lee
- Reform Processes and Policy Change
- Edited by Thomas König, Marc Debus and George Tsebelis
- State Government Budget Stabilization
- Yilin Hou
- Stifling Political Competition
- James T. Bennett
- The Calculus of Consent and Constitutional Design
- Keith L. Dougherty and Julian Edward
- The Europeanization of Domestic Legislatures
- Edited by Sylvain Brouard, Olivier Costa and Thomas König
- The Internet and Democracy in Global Perspective
- Edited by Bernard Grofman, Alexander H. Trechsel and Mark Franklin
- Totalitarianism, Terrorism and Supreme Values
- Peter Bernholz