1995 Annual Meeting, August 6-9, Indianapolis, Indiana
From American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 271474: DESIGNING CONTRACTS TO REDUCE AGRICULTURAL NON-POINT SOURCE POLLUTION
- Mei-chin Chu, Scott M. Swinton, Sandra S. Batie, Craig Dobbins, Doering, Otto, and Joe T. Ritchie
- 271473: Organizational Structures for Pork Production
- Roger G. Ginder
- 271472: A THREE-YEAR LEVEL STUDY OF THE PROFITABILITY OF - CORN AND SOYBEAN PRODUCTION
- Todd D. Davis and William M. Edwards
- 271420: The Effect of Land Allocation, Soil Quality, and Water Cost on Irrigation Technology Choice
- Gareth Green, David Sunding, David Zilberman and Doug Parker