1996 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, San Antonio, Texas
From American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 271481: Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making (MADM): A Tool for Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Elizabeth G. Dunn, James M. Keller and Leonie A. Marks
- 271480: A Case Study of Federal Farm Commodity Programs and Sustainable Production Systems
- Wesley N. Musser, James C. Hanson, Tracy Irwin Hewitt, Katherine Reichelderfer Smith and Steven E. Peters
- 271479: 1996 AAEA SELECTED PAPERS ABSTRACTS
- 271478: INNOVATION IN EXTENSION PROGRAMS: EXAMPLES OF PROGRAMS RELATED TO AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- Larry D. Sanders, David Holder, Don West, J. H. Bahn and Fred Woods
- 271477: Visions for Agricultural Economics: Better Serving Applied Economists
- Michael J. Phillips
- 271476: FARMERS' PERCEPTIONS OF WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE
- Lumane P. Claude, Jin-Jou Dai and Kate Smith
- 271475: Insuring Farm Revenue and Profit as an Incentive for Adoption of Best Management Practices
- Eric DeVuyst, Viju Ipe and Robert H. Hornbaker