2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 157827: Analyzing Federal Farm Program and Crop Insurance Options to Assess Policy Design and Risk Management Implications for Crop Producers
- Bradley Lubben, Matthew Stockton, Iuliia Protopop and Jim Jansen
- 157812: Examining Contemporaneous Farm and County Losses Using Farm Level Data
- Carl R. Zulauf, Vecdi Demircan, Gary Scnhitkey, Barnaby, Glenn Arthur,, Gregg Ibendahl and Kevin Herbel
- 157282: The Demand for Crop Insurance: How Important are the Subsidies?
- Erik O'Donoghue
- 156958: Challenging Belief in the Law of Small Numbers
- Keith Coble, Barry Barnett and John Michael Riley
- 156945: Adjusting Crop Insurance APH Calculation to Accommodate Biomass Production
- Joseph Dolginow, Raymond E. Massey, Brent Myers and Newell Kitchen
- 156936: Crop Insurance for Energy Grasses
- Ruiqing Miao and Madhu Khanna
- 156845: Institutional Barries to an Insurance-Based Farm Safety Net
- John A. Anderson, Robert Young and Todd Davis
- 156836: Impact of Crop Insurance Indemnity Payments on Cash Rents and Land Values
- Michael Langemeier
- 156826: Analysis of the STAX and SCO Programs for Cotton Producers
- Jody L. Campiche
- 156825: Accounting for Weather Probabilities in Crop Insurance Rating
- Keith Coble, Mary Frances Miller, Roderick Rejesus, Ryan Boyles, Barry Goodwin and Thomas O. Knight
- 156824: Managing Specialty Crop Risk in North Carolina: A Working Paper
- James Robinson, Scott Marlow and Michelle Madeley
- 156821: Revenue Risk, Crop Insurance and Forward Contracting
- Cory G. Walters and Richard Preston
- 156789: Soil Matters: How the Federal Crop Insurance Program should be reformed to encourage low-risk farming methods with high-reward environmental outcomes
- O'Connor, Claire
- 156753: Evaluating the Interaction between Farm Programs with Crop Insurance and Producers' Risk Preferences
- Todd D. Davis, John D. Anderson and Robert E. Young
- 156713: Moove Over: Will New Government-Sponsored Dairy Margin Insurance Crowd Out Private Market Risk Management Tools?
- Christopher Wolf, Marin Bozic, John Newton and Cameron Thraen
- 156704: Analysis of the Supplemental Coverage Option
- Scott Gerlt and Patrick Westhoff