2014 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the 2014 Farm Bill Symposium: Implementing Change in U.S. Agricultural Policy, October 8-9, 2014, Louisville, KY
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 186916: Evaluating the Marginal Risk Management Benefits of the Supplemental Coverage Option
- Nicholas D. Paulson, Gary Schnitkey and Patrick Kelly
- 186728: Margin Protection Program for Dairy Producers: Implementation, Participation and Consequences
- Marin Bozic, Christopher Wolf, Fanda Yang, John Newton and Cameron S. Thraen
- 186649: Farm-level choice of crop insurance coverage level: A preliminary assessment
- Robert Johansson, Tom Worth and Joseph Cooper
- 186643: Impacts of Changes in Federal Crop Insurance Programs on Land Use and Environmental Quality
- Christian Langpap and JunJie Wu
- 186633: Option Valuation and Speculative Interest in a MPP-Dairy Margin Futures Contract
- John Newton, Marin Bozic, Chris Wolf and Cameron S. Thraen
- 184289: Comparison of County ARC and SCO
- Scott Gerlt and Patrick Westhoff
- 184269: Impact of Increased Crop Insurance Enrollment on Cropping of Environmentally Sensitive Land
- Jason Holderieath
- 184264: Examining Adverse Selection in Organic Crop Insurance: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Viola Glenn, Kelli Dale, Michael Sligh and James Robinson
- 184247: Implications of Rice Variety Selection to Optimize Returns from Crop Insurance
- D. Ethan Branscum, Lawton L. Nalley, Bruce L. Dixon, Terry J. Siebenmorgen, Jesse Tack and Diana M. Danforth
- 184244: How Would Farm Managers Respond to a Limit on Crop Insurance Premium Subsidies?
- Todd D. Davis, John A. Anderson and Robert E. Young
- 184241: Is Government Involvement Really Necessary: Implications for Systemic Risk and Crop Reinsurance Contracts
- Xiaoguang Feng and Dermot Hayes
- 184157: U.S. Cotton Acreage Response to Subsidized Crop Insurance, 1995 to 2011
- Russell Tronstad, Ma. Romilee Emerick and Ibrahima Sall