From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 99801: The Role of Economic and Legal Analysis in the GIPSA Rules Debate
- Shannon L. Ferrell and Elizabeth Rumley
- 94314: Short-Term Impact of Cap-and-Trade Climate Policy and Agricultural Adjustment
- Yong Jiang and Won W. Koo
- 93686: Do Current U.S. Ethanol Policies Make Sense?
- Yuki Yano, David Blandford and Yves R. Surry
- 93685: Commodity Price Levels in Poor Countries: Recent Causes and Remedies
- Clayton W. Ogg
- 93684: Food Safety Standards for the U. S. Fresh Produce Industry
- Marco Palma, Luis Ribera, Mechel S. Paggi and Ronald D. Knutson
- 93683: Net Farm Income and Land Use under a U.S. Greenhouse Gas Cap and Trade
- Justin Scott Baker, Bruce McCarl, Brian Murray, Steven K. Rose, Ralph J. Alig, Darius M. Adams, Gregory S. Latta, Robert Beach and Adam Daigneault
- 93682: Why Trade Negotiations Still Matter to U.S. Agriculture
- Timothy E. Josling
- 93681: Immigration Reform: What Does It Mean for Agriculture?
- Philip L. Martin
- 93680: Using Farm Sales as a Means Test for Receiving Direct Payments
- Daryll E. Ray and Harwood D. Schaffer
- 93679: Agriculture and Greenhouse Gas Cap-and-Trade
- Damian Adams
- 93678: Acquisitions and Integration in the Beef Industry
- John D. Anderson and Darren Hudson
- 93677: Updating the Farm Bill Safety Net in an Expanding Sea of Risk
- Wesley L. Harris, Bradley Lubben, James L. Novak and Larry D. Sanders