2014 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 161895: Contracting for Energy Crops: Effect of Risk Preferences and Land Quality
- Xi Yang, Nick Paulson and Madhu Khanna
- 161894: Adapting Contract Theory to Fit Contract Farming
- Steven Y. Wu
- 161893: Do Wealth Gains from Land Appreciation Cause Farmers to Expand Acreage or Buy Land?
- Jeremy Weber and Nigel Key
- 161892: Energy Costs and the Optimal Use of Groundwater
- James Roumasset and Christopher Wada
- 161891: Transboundary Extraction of Groundwater in the Presence of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Biswo N. Poudel, Krishna Paudel and David Zilberman
- 161890: The Effects of Energy Prices on Groundwater Extraction in Agriculture in the High Plains Aquifer
- Lisa Pfeiffer and C.-Y. Cynthia Lin Lawell
- 161659: The Effect of Chronic Illness on Participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance and Medicaid Programs
- Chad Meyerhoefer and Yuriy Pylypchuk
- 161658: Women’s Management Strategies and Growth in Rural Female-Owned Family Businesses
- Maria Marshall and Whitney O. Peake
- 161657: The Economics of Contract Farming: A Credit and Investment Perspective
- Xiaoxue Du, Liang Lu and David Zilberman
- 161656: Escape from Third-Best: Rating Emissions for Intensity Standards
- Derek Lemoine
- 161655: The Healthy Incentives Pilot and Fruit and Vegetable Intake: Interim Results
- Jacob Alex Klerman, Susan Bartlett, Parke Wilde and Lauren Olsho
- 161654: Economic Insights Required for Using Lifecycle Analysis for Policy Decisions
- Richard Klotz, Antonio Bento and Joel R. Landry
- 161653: Are Women Better Bankers to the Poor? Evidence from Rural Microfinance Institutions
- Valentina Hartarska, Roy Mersland and Denis Nadolnyak
- 161652: Let’s Talk About the Money: Spousal Communication, Expenditures and Farm Production
- Joyce Chen and LaPorchia Collins
- 161651: Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities
- Allison Borchers, Jennifer Ifft and Todd Kuethe
- 161650: Farmland: Is it Currently Priced as an Attractive Investment?
- Michael Boehlje, Timothy Baker and Michael Langemeier