2017 Conference (61st), February 7-10, 2017, Brisbane, Australia
From Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 258683: Case study analysis on household attitudes towards weather index crop insurance in rural China
- Jing Zhang, Colin Brown and Scott Waldron
- 258682: TTIP and agricultural trade: The case of tariff elimination and pesticide policy cooperation
- Bo Xiong and John C. Beghin
- 258681: Assessing recreational benefits as an economic indicator for the Gladstone Harbour Report Card
- Jill Windle, John Rolfe and Sean Pascoe
- 258680: Behavioral Drivers for Grazing Practices in Dairy Farming
- Henning Schaak and Oliver Musshoff
- 258678: Straw and living mulches compared with herbicide for under-vine weed control in a Public-Private Benefit Framework (PowerPoint presentation)
- Tom Nordblom, Chris Penfold, Melanie Weckert and Mark Norton
- 258677: Straw and living mulches compared with herbicide for under-vine weed control in a Public-Private Benefit Framework
- Thomas L. Nordblom, Chris Penfold, Melanie Weckert and Mark R. Norton
- 258675: How can equity of irrigation water supply help mitigate economic inequalities?
- Ana Manero
- 258674: Measuring the Returns to Investment in Research and Development in the Australian Grains Industry
- Kuo Li, Garry Griffith, Ross Kingwell and Bill Malcolm
- 258673: Development of Economic Resilience Indicators for Australia’s Regions: An Application to Rural NSW
- Ed Lefley, Shawn Leu and Derek Baker
- 258672: The opportunity costs of enhancing legume‐based sustainable agricultural intensification practices in Malawi
- Robertson R.B. Khataza, Atakelty Hailu, Marit Kragt and Graeme Doole
- 258671: Marginal Satisfaction of Recreational Hunters’ Red Deer Harvests (PowerPoint presentation)
- Geoffrey N. Kerr
- 258670: Marginal Satisfaction of Recreational Hunters’ Red Deer Harvests
- Geoffrey N. Kerr
- 258668: Australian Agricultural Research: Institutional Changes, Performance and Measurement
- Peter Chudleigh and Talia Hardaker
- 258667: Effects of Supermarket Monopsony Pricing on Agriculture
- John Freebairn
- 258666: A choice modelling experiment to explore the opportunities to invest in biodiversity conservation in the Amazon
- Pedro Flores Tenorio
- 258665: Effective frameworks for natural resource management
- Gordon de Brouwer
- 258664: Is there an environmental silver lining in low milk prices?
- Rachael Davidson
- 258663: Before and after: How the commodity boom changed Australia’s resource sector
- Mark Cully
- 258661: Assessing the value of changing beef breeder herd management strategy in northern Australia
- Fred Chudleigh, Trisha Cowley, Tim Moravek, Tim McGrath and Mick Sullivan
- 258660: What is happening to the world? Key challenges as we approach the third decade of the 21st Century
- John Beddington
- 256192: Nitrogen for smallholders and cereal crops in Myanmar: economic and social dimensions for fertility decisions
- Bob Farquharson, Thiagarajah Ramilan, So Pyay Thar, Shwe Mar Than and Nay Myo Aung