2018 Conference (62nd), February 7-9, 2018, Adelaide, Australia
From Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 273525: Economic and financial risks in under-vine management alternatives to herbicide in four South Australian wine-grape districts, 2016 & 2017
- Tom Nordblom, Chris Penfold, Melanie Weckert, Mark Norton, Jake Howie and Tim Hutchings
- 273524: Valuing aggregated ecosystem services at a national and regional scale for Vanuatu using a remotely operable, rapid assessment methodology
- Andrew Buckwell, Christopher Fleming, James Smart, Brendan Mackey, Daniel Ware, Willow Hallgren, Oz Sahin and Johanna Nalau
- 273523: A Novel Approach to Verifying Evaluation of Agricultural Products with Productive Efficiency: An Empirical Study
- Abdur Rouf