2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy
From Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 263007: Effects of Youth Migration on Agricultural Production and Employment in the Rural Areas of Origin in Tunisia
- Iván Martín, Michele Nori and Alessia Bacchi
- 261276: Bioenergy crops production in Italy: environmental impacts and economic performances
- Maria Bonaventura Forleo, Nadia Palmieri, Alessandro Suardi, Domenico Coaloa and Luigi Pari
- 261273: Identifying typologies of rural areas based on the importance of different public goods and bads
- Valentina Marconi, Meri Raggi and Davide Viaggi
- 261269: What push migrants out of their rural areas? Empirical evidences from Sub-Saharan Africa
- Tiffany Louise Lantz, Roberta Arbolino, Francesco Caracciolo and Luigi Cembalo
- 261266: “Embedded” deforestation and forest degradation: exploring responsibilities and potentialities in green marketing of the Italian leather and meat industries
- Davide Pettenella, Mauro Masiero, Anyur Mammadova and Caroline Sartorato
- 261264: Socio-economic impact of grape growing in North-eastern Brazil
- Linda Arata, Sofia Hauschild and Paolo Sckokai
- 261261: Immigration and trade: the case study of Veneto region in Italy
- Riccardo Fiorentini and Alina Verashchagina
- 261260: The Impact of Agro-food Frauds on the Italian Economy
- Raffaella Zucaro and Veronica Manganiello
- 261259: Gender differentials in agricultural productivity: an empirical evidence from Uganda
- Daniela Campus
- 261258: Consumers’ preferences for private health-related and public environmentally friendly food attributes: New insights from an ABR approach
- Edi De Francesco, Maria Angela Perito, Irene Bozzolan, Gianluca Stefani and Leonardo Cei Cei
- 261256: Vertical Price Transmission in Milk Supply Chain: Market Changes and Asymmetric Dynamics
- Federico Antonioli and Fabio Santeramo
- 261255: Market Fundamentals and International Grain Price Volatility
- Fabio Santeramo