2016 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 212843: Bargaining for recharge: an analysis of cooperating and conjunctive surface water-groundwater management
- Kelly M. Cobourn, Gregory S. Amacher and Levan Elbakidze
- 212841: Solving the Phosphorus Pollution Puzzle: Synthesis and Directions for Future Research
- Cloé Garnache, Scott Swinton, Joseph Herriges, Frank Lupi and R. Jan Stevenson
- 212838: Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures in Chinese Agricultural Exports: The Roe of Trade Intermediaries
- Mark Gibson and Qian Wang
- 212836: Concentration, Product Variety and Entry-for-Merger: Evidence from New Product Introductions in the U.S. Food Industry
- Haumanti Bhattacharya and Robert Innes
- 212834: Value Chains and Technology Transfer to Agriculture in Developing and Emerging Economies
- Rob Kuijpers and Johan Swinnen
- 212829: Socially Responsible Products: What Motivates Consumers to Pay a Premium?
- Leslie J. Verteramo Chiu, Miguel I. Gomez, Jura Liaukonyte and Harry Kaiser
- 212818: Can Voluntary Nutrition Labeling Lead to a Healthier Food Market?
- Xiaoou Liu, Rigoberto Lopez and Chen Zhu
- 212817: Impacts of TTIP on Processed Food Trade under Monopolistic Competition and Firm Heterogeneity
- Jeff Luckstead and Stephen Devadoss
- 212816: Too Burdensome to Bid: Transaction Costs and Pay-for-Performance Conservation
- Palm-Forster, Leah H., Scott Swinton, Frank Lupi and Robert Shupp
- 212815: Resilient Provision of Ecosystem Services from Agricultural Landscapes: Tradeoffs Involving Means and Variances of Water Quality Improvements
- Sergey Rabotyagov, Adriana Valcu and Catherine Kling
- 212813: Food Desert and Weight Outcome: Disentangling Confounding Mechanisms
- Di Zeng, Michael R. Thomsen and Rodolfo Nayga
- 212812: Measuring the Informational Value of Interpretive Shelf Nutrition Labels to Shoppers
- Chen Zhen and Xiaoyong Zheng
- 212811: Supply Chain Design and Adoption of Indivisible Technology
- Liang Lu, Thomas Reardon and David Zilberman
- 212809: The Economics of Agricultural Supply Chain Design: A Portfolio Selection Approach
- Xiaoxue Du, Liang Lu, Thomas Reardon and David Zilberman
- 212806: The Impact of Nutritional Supplement Choices on Diet Behavior and Obesity Outcomes
- Sven Anders and Christiane Schroeter