2019 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 4-6, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 281174: USMCA, Supply Management, Suspension Agreements, and Retaliatory Tariffs
- Troy G. Schmitz and James Seale
- 281173: Crop Insurance and Food Security: Evidence from Rice Farmers in Eastern India
- Thiagu Ranganathan, Ashok Mishra and Anjani Kumar
- 281172: What do you mean by ‘informed consent’? Household survey ethics in development research
- Anna Josephson and Melinda Smale
- 281171: Beyond the IRB: Towards a typology of research ethics in applied economics
- Jeffrey Michler, William Masters and Anna Josephson
- 281170: Rural food markets and child nutrition
- Derek Headey, Kalle Hirvonen, John Hoddinott and David Stifel
- 281169: Dairy markets and child nutrition in the developing world
- Derek Headey, Will Martin and David Laborde
- 281168: The Right to Food in the U.S.: The Role of SNAP
- Craig Gunderson
- 281167: The Great Bee Migration: Supply Analysis of Honey Bee Colony Shipments into California for Almond Pollination Services
- Brittney Goodrich, Jeffrey Williams and Rachael Goodhue
- 281166: Does Colony Loss Reduce Honey Yields?
- Peyton Ferrier
- 281165: The Gender Pay Gap in Academia: Evidence from The Ohio State University
- Joyce Chen and Daniel Crown
- 281164: Economics of the supply functions for pollination and honey: Marginal costs and supply elasticity
- Daniel Sumner and Antoine Champetier
- 281163: Why are nutritious foods so expensive? Economic development and the cost of nutritious diets
- Robel Alemu, Steven Block, Derek Headey, Yan Bai and William Masters
- 281162: Liquidity constraints, risk preferences and farmers’ willingness to participate in crop insurance programs in Ghana
- Awudu Abdulai, Renan Goetz, Williams Ali and Victor Owusu