2020 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2020, San Diego, California
From Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 297997: Information Age Agriculture: Commodity Concept and Automation
- David Hennessy
- 296799: Childhood Migration Effects on Fertility: Evidence from the Mexican Family Life Survey
- Katerine Ramirez
- 296671: Credit Access, Migration, and Climate Change Adaptation in Rural Bangladesh
- Joyce Chen and Jon Flatnes
- 296670: STRATEGIC OUTSOURCING AND PRECISION AGRICULTURE: TOWARDS A SILENT REORGANIZATION OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION IN FRANCE?
- Genevieve Nquyen, Julien Brailly and Francois Purseigle
- 296669: Spatial Differentiation and Market Power in Input Procurement: Evidence from the Corn Market
- Jinho Jung, Juan Sasmero and Ralph Siebert
- 296667: Can Declines in Fertility During Floods Be Explained by Increased Demands on the Farm?
- Joyce Chen, Valerie Mueller and Brian Thiede
- 296666: Curse of the Mummy-ji: The Influence of Mothers-in-Law on Women's Social Networks, Mobility, and Reproductive Health in India
- S Anukriti, Catalina Herrera-Almanza, Mahesh Karra and Praveen Pathak
- 296665: Intertemporal Arbitrage of Water and Long-Term Agricultural Investments: Drought, Groundwater Banking, and Perennial Cropping Decisions in California
- Jesus Gonzalez and Frances Moore