ENARPRI Working Papers
From European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes (ENARPRI)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 25138: Multilateral Market-Access Reforms of the Doha Round: A Preliminary Assessment of Implications for EU Agricultural Trade
- Wusheng Yu and Hans Grinsted Jensen
- 25137: Evaluating the Impact of Alternative Agricultural Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality: A Case Study of Finland
- Heikki Lehtonen, Jussi Lankoski and Jyrki S. Niemi
- 25136: Different Roads to Liberalisation: Scenarios for a Moroccan Case Study of the Euro-Mediterranean Association Agreements
- Marijke H. Kuiper, Crescenzo Dell'Aquila and Alessandro Antimiani
- 25135: Multifunctionality, Agricultural Trade and WTO Negotiations: A Review of Interactions and Issues
- Herve Guyomard and Katell Le Bris
- 25134: The Impact of Preferential, Regional and Multilateral Trade Agreements: A Case Study of the EU Sugar Regime
- Huan-Niemi, Ellen and Jyrki S. Niemi
- 25133: WTO Agricultural Negotiations: A Comparison of the Harbinson Proposal and the Swiss Formula
- Martina Brockmeier, Marianne Kurzweil, Janine Pelikan and Petra Salamon
- 25132: Fifty Ways to Leave Your Protection: Comparing Applied Models of the Euro-Mediterranean Association Agreements
- Marijke H. Kuiper
- 25131: Scenarios for Modelling Trade Policy Effects on the Multifunctionality of European Agriculture
- Janet Dwyer, David Baldock, Herve Guyomard, Jerzy Wilkin and Klepacka-Kołodziejska, Dorota
- 25130: Review of Trade Agreements and Issues
- Marianne Kurzweil, Oliver von Ledebur and Petra Salamon
- 25129: Which Road To Liberalisation? A First Assessment of the EuroMed Association Agreements
- Crescenzo Dell'Aquila and Marijke H. Kuiper