EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation
From Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 266287: Trade in Environmental Goods: Empirical Exploration of Direct and Indirect Effects on Pollution by Country’s Trade Status
- Natalia Zugravu-Soilita
- 263487: Can the Paris Deal Boost SDGs Achievement? An Assessment of Climate Mitigation Co-benefits or Side-effects on Poverty and Inequality
- Lorenza Campagnolo and Marinella Davide
- 263483: Burden of Climate Change on Malaria Mortality
- Shouro Dasgupta
- 263482: Do Temperature Thresholds Threaten American Farmland?
- Emanuele Massetti and Robert Mendelsohn
- 263480: Simulated vs. Empirical Weather Responsiveness of Crop Yields: U.S. Evidence and Implications for the Agricultural Impacts of Climate Change
- Malcolm N. Mistry, Ian Sue Wing and Enrica De Cian
- 263162: Can the Global Forest Sector Survive 11°C Warming?
- Alice Favero, Robert Mendelsohn and Brent Sohngen
- 257878: A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Italian Agriculture
- Martina Bozzola, Emanuele Massetti, Robert Mendelsohn and Fabian Capitanio
- 256060: Export Tariffs Combined with Public Investments as a Forest Conservation Policy Instrument
- Gregor Schwerhoff and Johanna Wehkamp
- 256059: Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy
- Gabriele Standardi, Yiyong Cai and Sonia Yeh
- 254041: Extending the Public Sector in the ICES Model with an Explicit Government Institution
- Elisa Delpiazzo, Ramiro Parrado and Gabriele Standardi
- 251813: Climate Change, Water Scarcity in Agriculture and the Economy-Wide Impacts in a CGE Framework
- Roberto Ponce Oliva, Ramiro Parrado, Alejandra Stehr and Francesco Bosello
- 250258: Economic Impacts of El Niño Southern Oscillation: Evidence from the Colombian Coffee Market
- Andrea Bastianin, Alessandro Lanza and Matteo Manera
- 244528: Deforestation Rate in the Long-run: the Case of Brazil
- Luca Di Corato, Michele Moretto and Sergio Vergalli
- 236241: Policies for a more Dematerialized EU Economy. Theoretical Underpinnings, Political Context and Expected Feasibility
- Andrea Bigano, Aleksander Śniegocki and Jacopo Zotti
- 236240: Sharing Skills and Needs between Providers and Users of Climate Information to Create Climate Services: Lessons from the Northern Adriatic Case Study
- Valentina Giannini, Alessio Bellucci and Silvia Torresan
- 234938: Economic Implications of EU Mitigation Policies: Domestic and International Effects
- Francesco Bosello, Marinella Davide and Isabella Alloisio
- 234310: The Water Abstraction License Regime in Italy: A Case for Reform?
- Silvia Santato, Jaroslav Mysiak and Carlos Dionisio Pérez-Blanco
- 234309: A Systemic Approach to the Development of a Policy Mix for Material Resource Efficiency
- Tomas Ekvall, Martin Hirschnitz-Garbers, Fabio Eboli and Aleksander Sniegocki
- 234308: Extending the EU Commission’s Proposal for a Reform of the EU Emissions Trading System
- Stefan P. Schleicher, Angela Köppl and Alexander Zeitlberger
- 232927: Tipping Points and Loss Aversion in International Environmental Agreements
- Doruk İriş and Alessandro Tavoni
- 232926: China’s Pursuit of Environmentally Sustainable Development: Harnessing the New Engine of Technological Innovation
- Wei Jin and ZhongXiang Zhang
- 232719: Building Uncertainty into the Adaptation Cost Estimation in Integrated Assessment Models
- Anil Markandya, Enrica De Cian, Laurent Drouet, Josué M. Polanco-Martìnez and Francesco Bosello
- 232222: Global Energy Demand in a Warming Climate
- Enrica De Cian and Ian Sue Wing
- 232216: Adapting to Climate Change: an Analysis under Uncertainty
- David García-León
- 232211: Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: the European Coastal Airports Case
- Leonid V. Sorokin and Gerard Mondello