From Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 308106: Is Environmentalism the Right Strategy to Decarbonize the World?
- Marco Marini, Ornella Tarola and Jacques-François Thisse
- 308023: Welfare Costs of Catastrophes: Lost Consumption and Lost Lives
- Ian Martin and Robert Pindyck
- 308022: Mandatory Disclosure of Managerial Contracts in Nonprofit Organizations
- Michael Kopel and Marco Marini
- 308018: Nonlinearities and the Determinants of Inequality: New Panel Evidence
- Antonio Francesco Gravina and Matteo Lanzafame
- 307986: Collusion in Quality-Segmented Markets
- Iwan Bos and Marco Marini
- 307985: Commuting in Europe: An Inter-regional Analysis on its Determinants and Spatial Effects
- Chiara Castelli and Angela Parenti
- 307984: Mothballing in a Duopoly: Evidence from a (Shale) Oil Market
- Nicola Comincioli, Verena Hagspiel, Peter Kort, Francesco Menoncin, Raffaele Miniaci and Sergio Vergalli
- 307307: Debt and Transfer Pricing: Implications on Business Tax Policy
- Nicola Comincioli, Paolo Panteghini and Sergio Vergalli
- 307306: Seasonality Fingerprint on Global Trading of Food-commodities A Data-mining Approach
- Stefania Quaini, Sebastiano Saccani, Sergio Vergalli, Luigi Assom, Marco Beria, Alessandro Codello, Maurizio Monaco and Riccardo Sabatini
- 305821: The Contribution of the European Cohesion Policy to the 2030 Agenda: an Application to the Autonomous Region of Sardinia
- Laura Cavalli, Sandro Sanna, Mia Alibegovic, Filippo Arras, Gianluca Cocco, Luca Farnia, Emanuela Manca, Luisa F. Mulas, Marco Onnis, Sandro Ortu, Ilenia G. Romani and Marta Testa
- 305211: Port of the Future - Addressing Efficiency and Sustainability at the Port of Livorno with 5G
- Laura Cavalli and Giulia Lizzi
- 305209: The Effects of Air Pollution on COVID-19 Related Mortality in Northern Italy
- Eric Coker, Laura Cavalli, Enrico Fabrizi, Gianni Guastella, Enrico Lippo, Maria Laura Parisi, Nicola Pontarollo, Massimiliano Rizzati, Alessandro Varacca and Sergio Vergalli
- 305206: Do Exit Options Increase the Value-For-Money of Public-Private Partnerships?
- Marco Buso, Cesare Dosi and Michele Moretto
- 305205: Effects of Carbon Tax on Electricity Price Volatility: Empirical Evidences from the Australian Market
- Nicola Comincioli and Sergio Vergalli