2009 Pre-Conference Workshop, August 16, 2009, Diet and Obesity: Role of Prices and Policies
From International Association of Agricultural Economists
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 53344: Food prices and obesity: long-run effect in US metropolitan areas
- Xin Xu, Jayachandran N. Variyam, Jenny Zhao and Frank Chaloupka
- 53342: Organic Food Consumption Patterns in France
- Daniel Hassan, Sylvette Monier-Dilhan, Veronique Nichele and Michel Simioni
- 53341: A Quarterly Food-at-Home Price Database for the U.S
- Jessica Todd, Lisa Mancino, Ephraim Leibtag and Christina Tripodo
- 53339: ECONOMIC INCENTIVES FOR DIETARY IMPROVEMENT AMONG FOOD STAMP RECIPIENTS
- Biing-Hwan Lin, Steven T. Yen, Diansheng Dong and David Smallwood
- 53338: IDENTIFYING CONSUMER VALUATION PATTERNS OF ALTERNATIVE NUTRITION AND HEALTH LABELS COMBINATIONS: EVIDENCE FROM SPAIN
- Jesús Barreiro-Hurlé, Azucena Gracia and Tiziana de Magistris
- 53337: The Impact of Price Intervention Policies to Improve Dietary Quality in Spain
- Jose Maria Gil, Ana Angulo and Nadhem Mtimet
- 53336: Farm Commodity Policy and Obesity
- Julian Alston and Abigail Okrent
- 53335: Public Policy and Diet Quality: Impact of Prices on Nutrient Adequacy using French Expenditure Data from 1996 to 2005
- Thomas G. Allen, Olivier Allais, Veronique Nichele and Martine Padilla