2018 NCERA-210 Cooperatives Annual Meeting, November 7, St. Paul, Minnesota
From NCERA-210 Improving the management and effectiveness of cooperatively owned business organizations
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 280135: The Economic Contribution of Farmer Cooperatives for the State of Kansas
- Amanda Clymer, Brian Briggeman and John Leatherman
- 280134: Measuring Duration in a Life Cycle Analysis of U.S. Agricultural Cooperatives
- Michael Boland
- 280133: Impacts of Section 199A and Profit Distribution on Representative Marketing Cooperatives
- Phil Kenkel, Greg McKee, Michael Boland and Keri Jacobs
- 280132: Credit Risk Migration Analysis of Cooperatives
- Gerald Mashange, Allen Featherstone, Brian Briggeman, Christine Wilson and Joseph Janzen
- 280131: Case Studies of Cooperatives in the Value Chain: Texas Cooperatives
- Keri Jacobs, Greg McKee and John Park
- 280130: Assessing the Differential Economic Impacts for Agricultural Cooperatives and their Importance in the Agriculture Supply Chain
- Todd Schmit, Frederick Tamarkin and Roberta Severson