2016 Conference, August 25-26, Nelson, New Zealand
From New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 261840: Cumulative attraction and spatial dependence in a destination choice model for beach recreation
- Yvonne Phillips
- 260811: Succession and investment in New Zealand farming
- william C C Wright and Pike Brown
- 260810: Decision-making under uncertainty: Robust approaches for adapting to climate change using afforestation as an example
- Anita Wreford and Ruth Dittrich
- 260809: Analysing the implications of increased nitrogen application on greenhouse gas emissions and productivity of New Zealand sheep and beef farms
- S T Upton
- 260808: Ownership, region, system or ? – What leads to efficiency?
- Peter R Tozer and Muhammad Imran Siddique
- 260807: Price Asymmetry of Coffee Beans: Evidence from Vietnam
- Thang Chien Mai, Shamim Shakur and Sue Cassells
- 260806: STATUS AND FUTURE PERSPECTIVES OF SMART TOOLS AND APPS IN NEW ZEALAND AGRICULTURE
- Eva Schröer-Merker1, Natalie Bowie and Hamish Hammond
- 260805: The Land and the Brand
- Caroline Saunders, Paul Dalziel, Meike Guenther, John Saunders and Paul Rutherford
- 260804: Mapping and Assessment of Freshwater Ecosystem Services and Values - The Case of Waikato Region
- Femi Olubode, Rebecca Eivers, Michael Pingram, Mark Hamer, Hamish Dean, Hannah Mueller, Gerry Kessels, Brenda Baillie and Richard Yao
- 260803: Ka Hao Te Rangatahi: New Directions for the New Zealand Scampi Fishery?
- Shaun Ogilvie, Rob Major, Chris Batstone, Helen Mussely, Kevin Heasman, Dave Taylor, Andrew Jeffs and Glenice Paine
- 260802: An ode to outputbased regulation
- Mark Neal
- 260801: Farmer compliance with environmental regulation: A preliminary look at the drivers and barriers for Canterbury dairy farmers
- Marin MacNamara, Kevin Old, Suzanne Trafford and Katie Bicknell
- 260800: ESTIMATING CATASTROPHIC LOSS IN KENYAN AGRICULTURE
- Mercy Kireum
- 260799: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF SOLUTION TO A NONPOINT SOURCE POLLUTION WITH EXTERNALITY
- Nguyen Tuan Kiet
- 260798: An integrated model for economic analysis of greenhouse gas reduction in New Zealand Dairy systems
- J E Keeys
- 260797: Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Modelling for Māori Focus Farms
- Phil Journeaux, Tanira Kingi and Graham West
- 260796: The Effect of Environmental Constraints on Land Prices
- Phil Journeaux
- 260795: Impacts on New Zealand’s agricultural sector from premiums of attributes in food in developed and emerging markets
- Meike Guenther, John Saunders and Caroline Saunders
- 260794: IMPACT OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON GHANA’S AGRICULTURE: A STRUCTURAL RICARDIAN ANALYSIS
- Prince Maxwell Etwire, Viktoria Kahui and David Fielding
- 260793: What’s WESWI?
- Chris Batston, Jonathan Moores, Mark Newton and Sharleen Yalden
- 260792: Evaluation of field wetlands for mitigation of diffuse pollution
- Alison P Bailey, Mary C Ockenden, Clare Deasy, John N Quinton, Richard B Tranter and Philip Jones
- 260791: The Broken Link: Bank Credit and Non-hydrocarbon Output Growth in Oil-Dependent Economies
- Anthony Anyanwu, Christopher Gan and Baiding Hu