2017 Conference, October 19-20, Rotorua, New Zealand
From New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 269529: Does the economic benefit of biodiversity enhancement exceed the cost of conservation in planted forests?
- Richard Yao, Riccardo Scarpa, Duncan Harrison and Rhys Burns
- 269528: New Zealand’s Trade Prospects in an Uncertain Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Environment: Results from Gravity Model
- Cheuk Yan Tsang and Shamim Shakur
- 269527: What really drives dairy production systems: economic rationale or social and environmental responsibility?
- Alison Bailey and Thomas Perrier
- 269526: Managing Nutrient Losses and Profitability for 95 Farms in Southland
- Andrew Burtt, Carly Sluys, Lindsay Fung, Tony Pearse, Matthew Newman, Carla Muller, Diana Mathers and Angela Halliday
- 269525: Modelling New Zealand Dairy Production: The Impact of Traceability Between the Farm and the Factory
- Melissa Welsh
- 269523: Testing indicators of resilience for rural communities
- William Kaye-Blake, Kelly Stirrat, Matt Smith and Simon Fielke
- 269522: The impacts of research in an era of more stringent performance evaluation
- Glen Greer and William Kaye-Blake
- 269521: Empirical estimation of the impact of weather on dairy production
- Kendon Bell
- 269520: The Employment Effects of Regional Integration: A Case Study of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Sayeeda Bano and Jose Tabbada
- 269391: Thoughts on the allocation of nutrients; the issue with Natural Capital Allocation
- Phil Journeaus
- 269390: A Behavioural Rebound Effect: Results from a laboratory experiment
- Zack Dorner