From University of Connecticut, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 290069: Contract Farming in Practice: An Overview
- Erkan Rehber
- 290068: Economic Impacts of Connecticut’s Agricultural Industry Update 2015
- Rigoberto Lopez, Rebecca Boehm, Marcela Pineda, Peter Gunther and Fred Carstensen
- 290067: A Meta Analysis of Farm Efficiency: Evidence from the Production Frontier Literature
- Boris E. Bravo-Ureta, Roberto Jara-Rojas, Michee Lachaud and Victor H. Moreira
- 290066: The Sustainability of Farmer-Led Multiplication and Dissemination of High-Yield and Disease Resistant Groundnut Varieties
- Jeremy L. Jelliffe, Boris Bravo-Ureta, C. Michael Deom and David Kalule Okello
- 290065: Examining the Regulatory Environment Facing Northeast Agricultural Producers
- Benjamin Campbell, Laura Dunn and Adam Rabinowitz
- 290064: Economic Impacts of Agriculture in Eight Northeastern States
- Rigoberto Lopez, Nataliya Plesha and Benjamin Campbell
- 290063: The Annual Cost of Producing Milk in Connecticut: Estimates for 2011
- Boris Bravo-Ureta, Jeremy L. Jelliffe, Adam Rabinowitz, Richard Meinert, Joyce Meader, Joseph Bonelli and Sheila Andrews