Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers
From University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by AgEcon Search ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 271003: Life satisfaction and diet in transition: Evidence from the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey
- Sonya K Huffman and Marian Rizov
- 268008: Employment effects of CAP payments in the UK non-farm economy
- Marian Rizov, Sophia Davidova and Alastair Bailey
- 265397: Economic analysis of the link between diet quality and health: Evidence from Kosovo
- Kushtrim Braha, Andrej Cupak, Jan Pokrivcak, Artan Qineti and Marian Rizov
- 250250: Food consumption and diet quality choices of Roma in Romania: A counterfactual analysis
- Pavel Ciaian, Andrej Cupak, Jan Pokrivcak and Marian Rizov
- 250248: Growth, Human Development, and Trade: The Asian Experience
- Ghulam Mustafa, Marian Rizov and David Kernohan
- 250134: A vision about the farming sector’s future: What is in there for farmers in the time of the second machine age?
- Marian Rizov