CINCH Working Paper Series (since 2020)
Continuation of CINCH Working Paper Series.
From Duisburg-Essen University Library, DuEPublico
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by DuEPublico ( this e-mail address is bad, please contact ).
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 77203: Getting up to Speed: Informing Prior and Prospective Blood Donors about Supply Uncertainty and Hygiene Measures during the COVID‐19 Lockdown
- Anne Kathrin Heynold, Michael Haylock and Stefanie Ehmann
- 77108: Are the Grandparents Alright?: The Health Consequences of Grandparental Childcare Provision
- Peter Eibich and Xianhua Zai
- 76143: Model of Errors in BMI Based on Self‐reported and Measured Anthropometrics with Evidence from Brazilian Data
- Apostolos Davillas, Victor Hugo de Oliveira and Andrew Jones
- 76053: Disease Perception and Preventive Behavior: The Vaccination Response to Local Measles Outbreaks
- Sarah Hofmann
- 74978: A Hard Look at “Soft” Cost‐control Measures in Healthcare Organizations: Evidence from Preferred Drug Policies in Germany
- Daniel Avdic and Katharina Blankart
- 74910: Gene‐Environment Effects on Female Fertility
- Nicola Barban, Libertad González and Marco Francesconi
- 74847: Maternal Age and Infant Health
- Cristina Borra, Libertad Gonzalez and David Patiño
- 74712: Long‐term Effects of Hospital Deliveries
- Martin Fischer, Martin Karlsson and Nikolaos Prodromidis
- 74644: School Health Programs: Education, Health and Welfare Dependency of Young Adults
- Signe A. Abrahamsen, Rita Ginja and Julie Riise Kolstad
- 74583: COVID Angels Fighting Daily Demons? Mental Health of Healthcare Workers and Religion
- Emilia Barili, Paola Bertoli, Veronica Grembi and Veronica Rattini
- 74533: The Health Externalities of Downsizing
- Alexander Ahammer, Dominik Grübl and Rudolf Winter-Ebmer
- 74000: Providers, Peers and Patients: How do Physicians’ Practice Environments Affect Patient Outcomes?
- Daniel Avdic, Maryna Ivets, Bo Lagerqvist and Ieva Sriubaite
- 73382: New(spaper) Evidence of a Reduction in Suicide Mentions during the 19th‐century US Gold Rush
- Christoph Kronenberg
- 73328: Subjective Expectations and Demands for Contraception
- Grant Miller, Aureo de Paula and Christine Valente