BASE University Working Papers
From BASE University, Bengaluru, India
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Indrani ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 15/2022: State Heterogeneity, Redistributive Policy and Pro-Poor Growth: Evidence from India with a special reference to Education
- Amartya Paul
- 14/2022: Impact of Information on Technical Efficiency of Agricultural Production in India
- Aritri Chakravarty
- 13/2021: Identification of “Valuable” Technologies via Patent Statistics in India: An Analysis Based on Renewal Information
- Mohd Shadab Danish, Pritam Ranjan and Ruchi Sharma
- 12/2021: Factors affecting Water Conservation Potential of Domestic Rain Water Harvesting- A Study on Bengaluru Urban
- Harshita Bhat and Pleasa Abraham
- 11/2021: Public Debt - Economic Growth: Evidence of a Non-linear Relationship
- Blessy Augustine and O.P.C. Muhammed Rafi
- 10/2021: Horizontal Inequity in the Utilisation of Continuum of Maternal Health Care Services in India: An Investigation of Pre and Post-NRHM Period
- Sumirtha Gandhi
- 09/2021: Landslides Identification through Conglomerate Grey Wolf Optimization and Whale Optimization Algorithm
- Rajesh B
- 08/2021: Has the Demand and Supply-side Components of Janani Suraksha Yojana Augmented the Uptake of Maternal Health Care Services among Poor Women in India ?: An Application of Hybrid Matching Technique
- Tulasi Malini Maharatha, Sumirtha Gandhi and Umakant Dash
- 07/2021: Image Inpainting via Generative Multi-column with the aid of Deep Convolutional Neural Networks
- Rajesh B and Muralidhara B L
- 06/2021: Menstrual Hygiene Management in Poor Adolescent Girls: A Comparative Cross-Sectional Case Study in The Slums of Chennai and Delhi
- Shruthi Ramesh, Sumirtha Gandhi and Varsha Reddy
- 05/2021: MEASURING THE INEQUALITY IN THE COVERAGE OF REPRDODUCTIVE, MATERNAL, NEW-BORN AND CHILD HEALTH COVERAGE INDICATORS IN INDIA USING NATIONAL FAMILY HEALTH SURVEY,2015-16
- Sumirtha Gandhi, Tulasi Malini Mahartha, Umakant Dash and Suresh Babu M
- 04/2021: INFORMATION AND PRICE CONVERGENCE:TELEGRAPHS IN BRITISH INDIA
- Tahir Andrabi, Sheetal Bharat and Michael Kuehlwein
- 03/2020: Asymmetric Monetary Policy Transmission in India:Does Financial Friction Matter?
- Ranjan Kumar Mohanty and N R Bhanumurthy
- 02/2020: OPPORTUNITY COST: BEGINNING, EVOLUTION AND A MUCH-NEEDED CLARIFICATION
- Sheetal Bharat
- 01/2020: Information asymmetry and the choice between rights issue and private placement of equity
- Bipin Sony and Saumitra Bhadurib