Bibliographic data for series maintained by Ami Dagli ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 12: Fifty years since Altman (1968): Performance of financial distress prediction models
- Surbhi Bhatia and Manish Singh
- 11: When is the Order to Trade Ratio fee effective?
- Nidhi Aggarwal, Venkatesh Panchapagesan and Susan Thomas
- 10: The footprint of union government procurement in India
- Anjali Sharma and Susan Thomas
- 9: The lowest hanging fruit on the coconut tree: India's climate transition through the price system in the power sector
- Akshay Jaitly and Ajay Shah
- 7: But clouds got in my way: Bias and bias correction of VIIRS nighttime lights data in the presence of clouds
- Ayush Patnaik, Ajay Shah, Anshul Tayal and Susan Thomas
- 6: Distribution of self-reported health in India: The role of income and geography
- Ila Patnaik, Renuka Sane, Ajay Shah and S. V. Subramaniam
- 5: How elements of the Indian state purchase drugs
- Harleen Kaur, Ajay Shah and Siddhartha Srivastava
- 4: Indian health policy in the light of Covid-19: The puzzles of state capacity and institutional design
- Ajay Shah
- 3: Should consumers be prohibited from storing card data on the internet?
- Renuka Sane, Ajay Shah and Bhargavi Zaveri
- 2: Strategic patience and flexible policies: How India can rise to the China challenge
- Gautam Bambawale, Vijay Kelkar, Raghunath Mashelkar, Ganesh Natarajan, Ajit Ranade and Ajay Shah
- 1: Does the quality of land records affect credit access of households in India?
- Susan Thomas and Diya Uday