University of California at Santa Barbara, Recent Works in Economics
From Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Lisa Schiff ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2019: Consumer Desirability of the Proposed Hyperloop
- Perry Zichen Jia, Kiana Razi, Nathan Wu, Casby Wang, Marty Chen, Huizhong Xue and Nick Lui
- 2019: IMMIGRATION AND DEMOGRAPHICS: CAN HIGH IMMIGRANT FERTILITY EXPLAIN VOTER SUPPORT FOR IMMIGRATION?
- Henning Bohn and Lopez-Velasco, Armando R
- 2018: Intergenerational mobility and the political economy of immigration
- Henning Bohn and Lopez-Velasco, Ar
- 2017: Agricultural pesticide use and adverse birth outcomes in the San Joaquin Valley of California
- Ashley E Larsen, Steven D Gaines and Olivier Deschenes
- 2016: Population genetic structure and ancestry of steelhead/rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) at the extreme southern edge of their range in North America
- Abadía-Cardoso, A, de Pearse, S Jacobson, J Marshall, D Dalrymple, F Kawasaki, Ruiz-Campos, G and Jc Garza
- 2015: A note on uncertainty and perception concerning measurable utility
- Cz Qin and Martin Shubik
- 2015: Calculation of a Population Externality
- Henning Bohn and Charles Stuart
- 2015: Convergence in adaptation to climate change: Evidence from high temperatures and mortality, 1900-2004
- Alan Barreca, K Clay, Olivier Deschenes, Michael Greenstone and Js Shapiro
- 2015: Tropical economics
- Sm Hsiang and Kc Meng
- 2015: Accountable care organizations in California: Market forces at work?
- Christopher Whaley, Harry Frech and Rm Scheffler
- 2015: Nash bargaining for log-convex problems
- Cz Qin, S Shi and Guofu Tan
- 2014: On the evolution of hoarding, risk-taking, and wealth distribution in nonhuman and human populations
- Ted Bergstrom
- 2014: Evaluating big deal journal bundles
- Ted Bergstrom, Paul Courant, Randolph McAfee and Ma Williams
- 2014: CORRESPONDENCE: Temperature and violence
- Mark A Cane, Edward Miguel, Marshall Burke, Solomon M Hsiang, David B Lobell, Kyle C Meng and Shanker Satyanath
- 2014: Reconciling disagreement over climate-conflict results in Africa
- Sm Hsiang and Kc Meng
- 2014: Trade through endogenous intermediaries
- Weerachart Kilenthong and Cz Qin
- 2014: Measuring Healthcare Efficiency
- I Duncan and Harry Frech
- 2014: Temperature and violence
- Ma Cane, Edward Miguel, M Burke, Sm Hsiang, Db Lobell, Kc Meng and S Satyanath