EconPol Policy Reports
From ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Klaus Wohlrabe ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 19: Self-selection and Motivations of Emigrants from a Welfare State
- Ilpo Kauppinen, Till Nikolka and Panu Poutvaara
- 18: Structural Reforms and Income Inequality: Who Benefits From Market-Oriented Reforms?
- Klaus Gründler, Niklas Potrafke and Timo Wochner
- 17: Is Immigration Necessary for Italy? Is it Desirable?
- Luigi Bonatti
- 16: A Primer on Developing European Public Goods
- Clemens Fuest and Jean Pisani-Ferry
- 15: Sectoral Reallocations, Real Estate Shocks and Productivity Divergence in Europe: a Tale of Three Countries
- Thomas Grjebine, Jérôme Héricourt and Fabien Tripier
- 14: The Surprising Sluggishness of French Exports: Reviewing Competitiveness and its Determinants
- Charlotte Emlinger, Sebastien Jean and Vincent Vicard
- 13: How to revive productivity growth?
- Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, Stefano Schiavo and Klaus Weyerstrass
- 12: Towards more feasible sovereign debt restructurings in the euro area
- Frederik Eidam and Friedrich Heinemann
- 11: The design of a sovereign debt restructuring mechanism for the euro area: Choices and trade-offs
- Christophe Destais, Frederik Eidam and Friedrich Heinemann
- 10: An Unemployment Re-Insurance Scheme for the Eurozone? Stabilizing and Redistributive Effects
- Mathias Dolls
- 9: What a feeling?! How to promote ‘European Identity’
- Sarah Ciaglia, Clemens Fuest and Friedrich Heinemann
- 8: Dissecting the EU’s Recent Anti-Tax Avoidance Measures: Merits and Problems
- Richard Collier, Seppo Kari, Olli Ropponen, Martin Simmler and Maximilian Todtenhaup
- 7: On the EU-US Current Account
- Gabriel Felbermayr and Martin Braml
- 6: Which Role for a European Minister of Economy and Finance in a European Fiscal Union?
- Zareh Asatryan, Xavier Debrun, Annika Havlik, Friedrich Heinemann, Martin Kocher and Roberto Tamborini
- 5: The Effects of Immigration in Developed Countries: Insights from Recent Economic Research
- Anthony Edo, Lionel Ragot, Hillel Rapoport, Sulin Sardoschau and Andreas Steinmayr
- 4: Economic Effects of Brexit on the European Economy
- Gabriel Felbermayr, Clemens Fuest, Jasmin Katrin Gröschl and Daniel Stöhlker
- 3: The Nature of Shocks in the Eurozone and Their Absorption Channels
- Cinzia Alcidi, Mathias Dolls, Clemens Fuest, Carla Krolage and Florian Neumeier
- 2: The German Current Account Surplus: Where Does It Come From, Is It Harmful and Should Germany Do Something about It?
- Gabriel Felbermayr, Clemens Fuest and Timo Wollmershäuser
- 1: The Future of Eurozone Fiscal Governance
- Anne-Laure Delatte, Clemens Fuest, Daniel Gros, Friedrich Heinemann, Martin Kocher and Roberto Tamborini