EconPol Policy Reports
From ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Klaus Wohlrabe ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 3: The Nature of Shocks in the Eurozone and Their Absorption Channels
- Cinzia Alcidi, Mathias Dolls, Clemens Fuest, Carla Krolage and Florian Neumeier
- 2: The German current account surplus: where does it come from, is it harmful and should Germany do something about it?
- Gabriel Felbermayr, Clemens Fuest and Timo WollmershÃ¤user
- 1: The Future of Eurozone Fiscal Governance
- Anne-Laure Delatte, Clemens Fuest, Daniel Gros, Friedrich Heinemann, Martin Kocher and Roberto Tamborini