From Enterprise Research Centre
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Olivia Garcia (). This e-mail address is bad, please contact .
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 10: Out of the Shadows: growth from non-farm rural enterprises
- Roger Turner
- 9: Small firm-large firm relationships and the implications for small firm innovation: what do we know?
- James Andrew James, Sally Gee, James H. Love, Stephen Roper and Jack Willis
- 8: Back to borrowing? perspectives on the ‘Arc of Discouragement’
- Stuart Fraser
- 7: Supporting sustained growth among SMEs – policy models and guidelines
- Stephen Roper and Mark Hart
- 6: Firm dynamics and job creation in the UK: taking stock and developing new perspectives
- Michael Anyadike-Danes, Mark Hart and Jun Du
- 5: SME innovation, exporting and growth: A review of existing evidence
- James Love and Stephen Roper
- 4: What do we know about the relationship between entrepreneurial finance and growth?
- Stuart Fraser, Sumon Bhaumik and Mike Wright
- 3: Diversity and SMEs: Existing evidence and policy tensions
- Sara Carter, Monder Ram, Trevor Jones and Kiran Trehan
- 2: Entrepreneurial leadership, capabilities and growth: A review of existing evidence
- Andy Lockett, James Hayton, Deniz Ucbasaran, Kevin Mole and Gerard P. Hodgkinson
- 1: Growth and growth intentions: a meta-analysis of existing evidence
- Jonathan Levie and Erkko Autio