Food policy reviews
From International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 10: Measuring the economic impacts of transgenic crops in developing agriculture during the first decade: Approaches, findings, and future directions
- Melinda Smale, Patricia Zambrano, Guillaume Gruère, José Falck-Zepeda, Ira Matuschke, J Horna, Latha Nagarajan, Indira Yerramareddy and Hannah Jones
- 9: How effective are food for education programs?: A critical assessment of the evidence from developing countries
- Sarah W. Adelman, Daniel Gilligan and Kim Lehrer
- 8: The expected benefits of trade liberalization for world income and development: Opening the “black box” of global trade modeling
- Antoine Bouët
- 7: HIV/AIDs and food and nutrition security
- Stuart Gillespie and Suneetha Kadiyala
- 6: Measuring childcare practices
- Marie Ruel and Mary Arimond
- 5: Can food-based strategies help reduce vitamin A and iron deficiencies?
- Marie Ruel
- 4: Rural finance for food security for the poor
- Manfred Zeller, Gertrud Buchenrieder, neé Schrieder, Joachim von Braun and Franz Heidhues
- 3: Foodgrain price stabilization in developing countries
- Nurul Islam and Saji Thomas
- 2: How Third World rural households adapt to dietary energy stress
- Philip Payne and Michael Lipton
- 1: Institutional finance for agricultural development
- Bhupat M. Desai and John W. Mellor