MaSSP policy notes
From International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 30: Traditional leadership and social support in Southern Malawi
- Amy Margolies, Noora-Lisa Aberman and Aulo Gelli
- 29: The case for structured markets in Malawi
- Anderson Gondwe and Bob Baulch
- 28: Priorities for irrigation investment in Malawi
- Chiyembekezo Chafuwa
- 27: Localized public investment and agricultural performance in Malawi: Synopsis
- Chance Mwabutwa
- 26: Under what policy and market conditions will Malawi’s smallholder farmers switch from tobacco to soyabean?
- Michael E. Johnson, Brent Edelman and Cynthia Kazembe
- 25: Are Malawi’s maize and soya trade restrictions causing more harm than good? A summary of evidence and practical alternatives
- Brent Edelman and Bob Baulch
- 24: Have market policies turned Malawi’s large-scale farmers into subsistence maize producers?
- Brent Edelman, Athur Mabiso, Zephania Nyirenda and Cynthia Kazembe
- 23: The national extension policy of Malawi – lessons from implementation
- Catherine Ragasa, John Mazunda and Mariam Kadzamira
- 22: Is Malawi’s mix of maize market policies ultimately harming food security?
- Karl Pauw and Brent Edelman
- 21: Promoting exports of low-aflatoxin groundnut from Malawi
- Brent Edelman and Noora-Lisa Aberman
- 20: Synopsis: Challenges to soya export promotion: An institutional analysis of trade policy in Malawi
- Noora-Lisa Aberman and Brent Edelman
- 19: The challenge of Africa’s nitrogen drought: Some indicators from the Malawian experience
- Stephen Carr
- 18: Malawi's farm input subsidy program: Where do we go from here?
- Karl Pauw and James Thurlow
- 17: Budget allocation, maize yield performance, and food security outcomes under Malawi’s farm input subsidy programme
- John Mazunda
- 16: Resettlement and food security
- Valerie Mueller
- 15: How best to target agricultural subsidies? The case for an indicator-based targeting system in Malawi
- Nazaire Houssou and Klaus Droppelmann
- 14: Tracking the Performance of the Malawi Agricultural Sector: 2010/11 to 2011/12
- By Malawi’s Agricultural Sector Wide Approach Technical Working Group On Monitoring And Evaluation (ASWAP TWG On M& and E)
- 13: Who Talks to Whom? An Analysis of Information Flows in Malawi’s Agricultural Research Network
- Jason Yauney, Paul Howard Thangata, Klaus Droppelmann and Mariam ATJ Mapila
- 12: Research Capacity for Operationalization of the Malawi Agricultural Sector Wide Approach (ASWAp)
- Mariam ATJ Mapila, Jason Yauney, Klaus Droppelmann and Paul Howard Thangata
- 11: Maize consumption estimation and dietary diversity assessment methods in Malawi
- John Mazunda and Klaus Droppelmann
- 10: Trade Integration in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons for Malawian Trade Policy
- Mathilde Douillet and Karl Pauw
- 9: Poverty in Malawi: Current status and knowledge gaps
- Richard Mussa and Karl Pauw
- 8: Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition linkages in Malawi
- Karl Pauw, Olivier Ecker and John Mazunda
- 7: Could low adoption of modern maize varieties in Malawi be explained by farmers’ interest in diverse seed characteristics?
- Monica Fisher and John Mazunda
- 6: Weather insurance for smallholder tobacco farmers in Malawi
- Mwiriha Kapondamgaga and Monica Fisher
- 5: The impacts of agricultural input subsidies in Malawi
- Christopher Chibwana and Monica Fisher
- 4: The determinants of food insecurity in rural Malawi: Implications for agricultural policy
- Tsitsi Makombe, Paul Lewin and Monica Fisher
- 3: Analyzing the nutritional impact of policies in Malawi
- Edwards Stone, Monica Fisher and Olivier Ecker
- 2: Economic losses and poverty effects of droughts and floods in Malawi
- Karl Pauw and James Thurlow
- 1: Agricultural growth and investment options for poverty reduction in Malawi
- Jeffrey J. Reimer and Monica Fisher