MENA working papers
From International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 17: Can unconditional cash transfers mitigate the impact of civil conflict on acute child malnutrition in Yemen?: Evidence from the national social protection monitoring survey
- Olivier Ecker, Jean-François Maystadt and Zhe Guo
- 16: Impact evaluation study for Egypt's Takaful and Karama cash transfer program: Synthesis report- Summary of key findings form the quantitative and qualitative impact evaluation studies
- Clemens Breisinger, Daniel Gilligan, Hagar ElDidi, El-Enbaby, Hoda, Naureen Karachiwalla, Yumna Kassim, Sikandra Kurdi, Amir Hamza Jilani, Giang Thai, Karim-Yassin Goessinger, Yasmine Moataz and Patti Petesch
- 15: Impact evaluation study for Egypt's Takaful and Karama cash transfer program: Part 2: Qualitative Report
- Hagar ElDidi, El-Enbaby, Hoda, Yumna Kassim, Sikandra Kurdi, Patti Petesch, Yasmine Moataz and Karim-Yassin Goessinger
- 14: Impact evaluation study for Egypt's Takaful and Karama cash transfer program: Part 1: Quantitative report
- Clemens Breisinger, Daniel Gilligan, Naureen Karachiwalla, Sikandra Kurdi, El-Enbaby, Hoda, Amir Hamza Jilani and Giang Thai
- 13: Climate change and agriculture in the Sudan: Impact pathways beyond changes in mean rainfall and temperature
- Khalid Siddig, Davit Stepanyan, Manfred Wiebelt, Tingju Zhu and Harald Grethe
- 12: Farm households in Egypt: A typology for assessing vulnerability to climate change
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, Hagar ElDidi and Clemens Breisinger
- 11: An agricultural policy review of Egypt: First steps towards a new strategy
- Yumna Kassim, Mai Mahmoud, Sikandra Kurdi and Clemens Breisinger
- 10: Clusters as drivers of local industrial development in Egypt: Which are the promising sectors and locations?
- Fatma Abdelaziz, El-Enbaby, Hoda, Xiaobo Zhang and Clemens Breisinger
- 9: The role of agriculture and agro-processing for development in Tunisia
- Jose Luis Figueroa, Mai Mahmoud and El-Enbaby, Hoda
- 8: A post-separation Social Accounting Matrix for the Sudan
- Khalid Siddig, Samir Elagra, Harald Grethe and Amel Mubarak
- 7: Phasing out energy subsidies as part of Egyptâ€™s economic reform program: Impacts and policy implications
- Clemens Breisinger, Askar Mukashov, Mariam Raouf and Manfred Wiebelt
- 6: The (Arab) Agricultural Investment for Development Analyzer (AIDA): An innovative tool for evidence-based planning
- Mariam Raouf, Yumna Kassim, Sikandra Kurdi, Tewodaj Mogues, Mai Mahmoud, Josee Randriamamonjy, James Thurlow, Manfred Wiebelt and Clemens Breisinger
- 5: The role of agriculture and agro-processing for development in Jordan
- Jose Luis Figueroa, Mai Mahmoud and Clemens Breisinger
- 4: Linking the economics of water, energy, and food: A nexus modeling approach
- Al-Riffai, Perrihan, Clemens Breisinger, Md. Hossain Alam Mondal, Claudia Ringler, Manfred Wiebelt and Tingju Zhu
- 3: The role of agriculture and the agro-processing industry for development in Egypt: An overview
- El-Enbaby, Hoda, Jose Luis Figueroa, Hagar ElDidi and Clemens Breisinger
- 2: A disaggregated social accounting matrix: 2010/11 for policy analysis in Egypt
- Al-Riffai, Perrihan, Suzane Moussa, Amani Khalil, Fayza Hussein, Eman Serag, Naglaa Hassan, Ahmed Fathy, Asmaa Samieh, Mahmoud ElSarawy, Embareka Farouk, Saad Souliman and Abdel-Ghafour, Amani
- 1: Prioritizing development policy research in Egypt: An innovative approach to inform IFPRIâ€™s Egypt Strategy Support Program
- Fatma Abdelaziz, Al-Riffai, Perrihan, Clemens Breisinger, Paul A. Dorosh, Olivier Ecker, Hagar ElDidi, El-Enbaby, Hoda, Jose Luis Figueroa, Laila Kenawy, Jef L. Leroy, Nicholas Minot, David Spielman, Jean-François Trinh Tan and Xiaobo Zhang