MENA working papers
From International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 8: A post-separation Social Accounting Matrix for the Sudan
- Khalid Siddig, Samir Elagra, Harald Grethe and Amel Mubarak
- 7: Phasing out energy subsidies as part of Egyptâ€™s economic reform program: Impacts and policy implications
- Clemens Breisinger, Askar Mukashov, Mariam Raouf and Manfred Wiebelt
- 6: The (Arab) Agricultural Investment for Development Analyzer (AIDA): An innovative tool for evidence-based planning
- Mariam Raouf, Yumna Kassim, Sikandra Kurdi, Tewodaj Mogues, Mai Mahmoud, Randriamamonjy, JosÃ©e, James Thurlow, Manfred Wiebelt and Clemens Breisinger
- 5: The role of agriculture and agro-processing for development in Jordan
- Jose Luis Figueroa, Mai Mahmoud and Clemens Breisinger
- 4: Linking the economics of water, energy, and food: A nexus modeling approach
- Perrihan Al-Riffai, Clemens Breisinger, Md. Hossain Alam Mondal, Claudia Ringler, Manfred Wiebelt and Tingju Zhu
- 3: The role of agriculture and the agro-processing industry for development in Egypt: An overview
- Hoda El-Enbaby, Jose Luis Figueroa, Hagar ElDidi and Clemens Breisinger
- 2: A disaggregated social accounting matrix: 2010/11 for policy analysis in Egypt
- Perrihan Al-Riffai, Suzane Moussa, Amani Khalil, Fayza Hussein, Eman Serag, Naglaa Hassan, Ahmed Fathy, Asmaa Samieh, Mahmoud ElSarawy, Embareka Farouk, Saad Souliman and Amani Abdel-Ghafour
- 1: Prioritizing development policy research in Egypt: An innovative approach to inform IFPRIâ€™s Egypt Strategy Support Program
- Fatma Abdelaziz, Perrihan Al-Riffai, Clemens Breisinger, Paul A. Dorosh, Olivier Ecker, Hagar ElDidi, Hoda El-Enbaby, Jose Luis Figueroa, Laila Kenawy, Jef L. Leroy, Nicholas Minot, David J. Spielman, Trinh Tan, Jean-FranÃ§ois and Xiaobo Zhang