From INSEAD, Centre for the Management of Environmental Resources. The European Institute of Business Administration.
INSEAD, Centre for the Management of Environmental Resources. The uropean Institute of Business Administration. Boulevard de Constance, 77305 Fontainebleau Cedex, France..
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 97/75: "Globalization": Modeling Technology Adoption Timing Across Countries
- Marnik Dekimpe, P.M. Parker and M. Sarvary
- 97/71: The Bounded Knapsack Problem with Setups
- H. Sural, L.N. van Wassenhove and C.N. Potts
- 97/68: Resource Redeployment Following Horizontal Mergers and Acquisitions in Europe and the United States, 1988-1992
- L. Capron, P. Dussauge and W. Mitchell
- 97/67: Towards an Endogenous Theory of Economic Growth
- R.U. Ayres
- 97/66: The Cross Section of Common Stock Returns: A Review of the Evidence and Some New Findings
- Gabriel Hawawini and Donald Keim