From Manitoba - Department of Economics
UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, WINNIPEG, MANITOBA, CANADA R3T 2N2..
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Thomas Krichel ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 9301: Risk Always Reduces Output: Signing the Marginal Effect of Output-price Risk for the Competitive Firm
- Robert Sproule, D. Hum and W. Simpson
- 9102: Whatever Happened to the Guaranteed Income Idea?
- D. Hum and W. Simpson
- 38: Indirect Estimation of the Parameters of Agent Based Models of Financial Markets
- P. Winmker and Manfred Gilli
- 37: How to Diversify Internationally? A Comparison of Conditional and Unconditional Asset Allocation Methods
- L. Barras and Dusan Isakov
- 36: Coping with Credit Risk
- Henri Loubergé and Harris Schlesinger
- 34: Variable Selection for Portfolio Choice
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia and M.W. Brandt
- 33: The Characteristics of Individual Analysts' Forecasts in Europe
- G. Bolliger
- 32: Portfolio Diversification: Alive and well In Euroland
- K. Adjaoute and Jean-Pierre Danthine