Accounting Research Center Working Papers
From University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies
The Aarhus School of Business, Fuglesangs Allé 4, DK-8210 Aarhus V, Denmark.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Helle Vinbaek Stenholt ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- A-2009-02: IAS 39 og konverterbar gæld
- Peder Fredslund Møller and Frank Thinggaard
- A-2009-01: A Study of the Adoption and Implementation of International Financial Reporting Standards in the Two EU Countries of Denmark and Ireland and New Zealand, a Non EU Country
- Claus Holm, Finn Schøler, Henrik Lønne and Michael Maingot
- A-2008-02: Reduction of Asymmetric Information through Corporate Governance Mechanisms: The Importance of Ownership Dispersion and International
- Claus Holm and Finn Schøler
- A-2008-01: The Image of Accountants: From Bean Counters to Extreme Accountants
- Gudrun Baldvinsdottir, John Burns, Hanne Nørreklit and Robert W. Scapens
- A-2007-05: An Examination of Actual Fraud Cases With a Focus on the Auditor’s Responsibility
- Claus Holm, Lars Bo Langsted and Jesper Seehausen
- A-2007-01: Discourses of transparency in the Intellectual Capital reporting debate: Moving from generic reporting models to management defined information
- Christian Nielsen and Mona Toft Madsen
- A-2006-01: Explaining Differences in Learning Outcomes in Auditing Education – The Importance of Background Factors, Prior Knowledge and Intellectual Skills
- Claus Holm and Niels Steenholdt