CISEG Working Papers Series
From Jönköping International Business School, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth
CISEG (Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth), Jönköping International Business School, P.O. Box 1026, SE-551 11 Jönköping, Sweden.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Katarina Blåman (). This e-mail address is bad, please contact .
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 7: Entrepreneurship Policies: Principles, Problems and Opportunities
- Charlie Karlsson and Martin Andersson
- 6: Empowerment through Entrepreneurship - A Tool for Integration among Immigrant Women?
- Saeid Abbasian and Carina Bildt
- 5: Estimating Economic Values of Meadows and Grazings using Hedonic Housing Modeling and GIS
- Pia Juusola
- 4: What Drives the Productive Efficiency of a Firm? The Importance of Industry,Location, R&D, and Size
- Andreas Stephan, Oleg Badunenko and Michael Fritsch
- 3: Escalation of Commitment in Investment Decisions: The Role of Emotions under Uncertainty
- Ethel Brundin and Veronica Gustavsson
- 2: Inter-organizational commitment in tourism networks in U.S
- Ossi Pesämaa, Joseph F Hair and Antti Haahti
- 1: Human Capital and New Firm Formation
- Charlie Karlsson and Mikaela Backman