From Lima School of Economics
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Marcos Agurto ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2020-08: Academic Aptitude Signals and STEM field participation: A Regression Discontinuity Approach
- Marcos Agurto, Sandra Buzinsky, Siddharth Hari, Valeria Quevedo, Sudipta Sarangi and Susana Vegas
- 2020-07: Empowering College Students through Community Engagement: Experimental Evidence from Peru
- Marcos Agurto, Sandra Buzinsky, Fernando Fernandez and Javier Torres
- 2020-6: Local ambassadors promote mobile banking in Northern Peru
- Marcos Agurto, Habiba Djebbari, Sudipta Sarangi, Brenda Silupu, Carolina Trivelli and Javier Torres
- 2019-10: Prenatal Exposure to Marijuana and Infant Health in the US
- Fernando Fernandez
- 2019-4: Targeting when Poverty is Multidimensional
- Marcos Agurto, Cesar Calvo and Miguel Carpio
- 2016-3: Vulnerability to Poverty: Theory
- Cesar Calvo
- 2016-2: Keep the Chimneys Working: Improved Cooking Stoves and Housewives'Health in the Peruvian Andes
- Marcos Agurto Adrianzén
- 2016-1: Migration as a channel of persistence of the effects of Peru?s mining mita: what surnames may reveal
- Miguel Carpio and María Eugenia Guerrero