Inha University IBER Working Paper Series
From Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Hyunduk Suh ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2019-2: Golden Age of Capitalism: The effect of education on growth and inequality
- Pier Paolo Saviotti, Andreas Pyka and Bogang Jun
- 2019-1: Global Uncertainty and Firm Investment: Empirical Assessment
- Hyunduk Suh and Jin Young Yang
- 2018-4: Analyzing Dynamic Connectedness in Korean Housing Markets
- So Jung Hwang and Hyunduk Suh
- 2018-3: A Man is Known by the Company He Keeps?: A Structural Relationship Between Backward Citation and Forward Citation of Patents
- Junbyoung Oh and Wonchang Hur
- 2018-2: How Do Firms Utilize the Deferred Patent Examination System? Evidence from Korea
- Junbyoung Oh, Zhen Lei and Siwei Cao
- 2018-1: Business Cycle, Great Recession and Part-time Jobs
- Hyunju Kang, Jaevin Park and Hyunduk Suh
- 2017-10: Poverty's Deconstruction: Beyond the Visible
- Sumon Bhaumik, Ira Gang and Myeong-Su Yun
- 2017-9: Optimal Simple Rule for Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Policy in a Financial Accelerator Model
- Hyunduk Suh
- 2017-8: Identification and Decompositions in Probit and Logit Models
- Chung Choe, SeEun Jung and Ronald Oaxaca
- 2017-7: Gender Wage Gaps and Risky vs. Secure Employment: An Experimental Analysis
- SeEun Jung, Chung Choe and Ronald Oaxaca
- 2017-6: Does Compulsory Education Really Increase Life Satisfaction?
- Andrew Clark and SeEun Jung
- 2017-5: Experimental estimates of men's and women's willingness to compete: Does the gender of the partner matter?
- SeEun Jung and Radu Vranceanu
- 2017-4: Does Air Pollution Affect Consumption Behavior? Evidence from Korean Retail Sales
- Hyunju Kang, Hyunduk Suh and Jongmin Yu
- 2017-3: Examination workloads, grant decision bias and examination quality of patent office
- Junbyoung Oh and Yee Kyoung Kim
- 2017-2: Vulnerability to Poverty: Tajikistan during and after the Global Financial Crisis
- Ira Gang, Ksenia Gatskova, John Landon-Lane and Myeong-Su Yun
- 2017-1: Macroeconomic Dynamics in Korea during and after the Global Financial Crisis: A Bayesian DSGE Approach
- Hyunju Kang and Hyunduk Suh