Resource Recovery and Reuse Series
From International Water Management Institute
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Chandima Gunadasa ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- H049395: Global experiences on waste processing with black soldier fly (Hermetia illucens): from technology to business. (Resource Recovery and Reuse Series 16)
- Gabrielle Joly and Josiane Nikiema
- H049081: Assessing the value of resource recovery and reuse: social, environmental and economic costs and benefits for value creation and human well-being. (Resource Recovery and Reuse Series 13)
- Anita Lazurko
- H049028: Market adoption and diffusion of fecal sludge-based fertilizer in developing countries: crosscountry analyses (Resource Recovery and Reuse Series 12)
- Miriam Otoo, Solomie Gebrezgabher, George Danso, Sena Amewu and Iroda Amirova
- H049025: Financing resource recovery and reuse in developing and emerging economies: enabling environment, financing sources and cost recovery. (Resource Recovery and Reuse Series 11)
- Anita Lazurko, Pay Drechsel and Munir Hanjra
- H047671: Energy recovery from domestic and agro-waste streams in Uganda: a socioeconomic assessment. (Resource Recovery and Reuse Series 09)
- Solomie Gebrezgabher, Sena Amewu, Avinandan Taron and Miriam Otoo
- H047601: Testing the implementation potential of resource recovery and reuse business models: from baseline surveys to feasibility studies and business plans. (Resource Recovery and Reuse Series 10)
- Miriam Otoo, Pay Drechsel, George Danso, Solomie Gebrezgabher, Krishna Rao and Ganesha Madurangi
- H047508: Recycling and reuse of treated wastewater in urban India: a proposed advisory and guidance document. (Resource Recovery and Reuse Series 08)
- World Bank. Water and Sanitation Program (WSP) and International Water Management Institute (iwmi)