From Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Peter Benczur ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 201708: Retirement and Informal Care-giving: Behavioral Patterns among Older Workers
- Roman Raab
- 201706: Income inequality and private bank credit in developed economies
- Virmantas Kvedaras
- 201705: Virtual Relationships: Short- and Long-run Evidence from BitCoin and Altcoin Markets
- Pavel Ciaian, d'Artis Kancs and Miroslava Rajcaniova
- 201704: Long-term Social, Economic and Fiscal Effects of Immigration into the EU: The Role of the Integration Policy
- d'Artis Kancs and Patrizio Lecca
- 201703: Grandparental availability for child care and maternal labor force participation: Pension reform evidence from Italy
- Massimiliano Bratti, Tommaso Frattini and Francesco Scervini
- 201702: Currency Matching and Carry Trade by Non-Financial Corporations
- Gábor Kátay and Péter Harasztosi
- 201701: How much Keynes and how much Schumpeter? An Estimated Macromodel of the US Economy
- Guido Cozzi, Beatrice Pataracchia, Philipp Pfeiffer and Marco Ratto
- 201604: Structural analysis with mixed frequencies: monetary policy, uncertainty and gross capital flows
- Emanuele Author-X-Name-First Emanuele Bacchiocchi, Andrea Author-X-Name-First Andrea Bastianin, Alessandro Author-X-Name-First Alessandro Missale and Eduardo Rossi
- 201603: Benchmarking Liquidity Proxies: Accounting for Dynamics and Frequency Issues
- Sven Langedijk, George Monokroussos and Evangelia Papanagiotou
- 201601: Drivers behind the changes in European banks’ capital ratios: a descriptive analysis
- Wouter Heynderickx, Jessica Cariboni and Marco Petracco Giudici