From Laboratoire Lieux, IdentitÃ©s, eSpaces et ActivitÃ©s (LISA)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Florian Gueniot ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 9: Did the establishment of specialised courts affect the frequency of business bankruptcy petitions in Spain?
- Claudio Detotto, Laura Serra and Marco Vannini
- 8: Consolidation of Prosecutor Offices
- Claudio Detotto and Bryan C. McCannon
- 7: Does slow and steady win the race? An Italian case
- Anna Bussu, Claudio Detotto and Laura Serra
- 6: Insiders vs outsiders in the hotel sector: is it worth entering an official classification system?
- Olivier Beaumais and Sauveur Giannoni
- 5: Foreign buyers, price dispersion and local buyers eviction in bargaining markets
- Sauveur Giannoni, Olivier Beaumais and Caroline Tafani
- 4: Cultural identity and willingness to protect and preserve art
- Claudio Detotto, Marta Meleddu and Marco Vannini
- 3: Market-segment targeting and long-term growth in a tourism-based economy
- Sauveur Giannoni, Juan M. HernÃ ndez and Jorge PÃ©rez-Rodriguez
- 2: Does good governance attract tourists?
- Claudio Detotto, Sauveur Giannoni and Claire Goavec
- 1: Time for Waste, Waste of Time? Assessing Heterogeneous Values of Time Spent Recycling Using a Latent-Class Rank-Ordered Logit Approach
- Olivier Beaumais and Dominique Prunetti