EconPapers    
Economics at your fingertips  
 

PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT.BANDAR ABADI SHIPYARD BATAM

Stim Sukma

No hkjpb, INA-Rxiv from Center for Open Science

Abstract: The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of organizational culture on Employee Performance On Eternal PT.Bandar Shipyard. Samples were employees working in PT Bandar Abadi Shipyard 66 people, sampling using sampling Nonprobably. This method is used by the sampling technique drawn from all members of the population .. Data were analyzed using simple linear regression techniques, hypothesis testing using the coefficient of determination (R2) and t test (partial test), while the data processing using SPSS version 20.0 Results showed that test the coefficient of determination (R2) is equal to 0268 which can be interpreted variable Organizational Culture able to explain the existence of the variable Employee performance is at 26.8% while the remaining 73.2% is influenced by other variables not examined in the study, but it is partially contained research the influence of organizational culture on the performance 4.844 0.000 Employee significantly. This shows that the t-test 4.844 is greater than t-table 1.699 which means that the independent variable is organizational culture has a positive and significant impact on the dependent variable, namely Performance At PT Bandar Abadi Shipyard

Date: 2018-05-16
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed

Downloads: (external link)
https://osf.io/download/5afba47813c138000e04f0cc/

Related works:
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.

Export reference: BibTeX RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan) HTML/Text

Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:osf:inarxi:hkjpb

DOI: 10.31219/osf.io/hkjpb

Access Statistics for this paper

More papers in INA-Rxiv from Center for Open Science
Bibliographic data for series maintained by OSF ().

 
Page updated 2020-01-26
Handle: RePEc:osf:inarxi:hkjpb