EconPapers    
Economics at your fingertips  
 

Menciptakan Nilai Untuk Nasabah Dengan Strategi Customer Relationship Marketing

Roni Andespa
Additional contact information
Roni Andespa: Universitas Islam Negeri Imam Bonjol Padang

No takdu, INA-Rxiv from Center for Open Science

Abstract: This study is located in the city of Pekanbaru, in order to see the effect of customer relationship marketing variables on the variable banking customer value. With a sample of clients is 300. The results showed significant values among the variables of customer relationship marketing on customer value variables simultaneously is sig. 0,000 (<0,05). This shows a significant difference between the independent variables on the dependent variables simultaneously study. Significant value to the customer relationship marketing variable variable value shows the value of a partial client <0.05, where it showed a significant difference between the independent variable on the dependent variable partial research. Customer relationship marketing variables could explain the variable customer value by 54.4%, while the remaining 45.6% are influenced by variables or factors that exist outside of research. Where the value of R = 0.738 means a strong contribution value of the variable customer relationship marketing to customer value that is equal to 73.8%.

Date: 2017-10-29
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed

Downloads: (external link)
https://osf.io/download/59f607d86c613b026c502e2c/

Related works:
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.

Export reference: BibTeX RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan) HTML/Text

Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:osf:inarxi:takdu

DOI: 10.31219/osf.io/takdu

Access Statistics for this paper

More papers in INA-Rxiv from Center for Open Science
Bibliographic data for series maintained by OSF ().

 
Page updated 2020-01-26
Handle: RePEc:osf:inarxi:takdu