EconPapers    
Economics at your fingertips  
 

Locus Of Control, Self Efficacy And Self Esteem On Nurses Performance At Hasanuddin Damrah Hospital Manna

Onsardi Onsardi and Agung Agung

No 64jzd, OSF Preprints from Center for Open Science

Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of locus of control, self efficacy and self esteem on nurses' performance at Hasanuddin Damrah Hospital Manna. The sample in this study were 162 nurses who worked at Hasanuddin Damrah Hospital Manna and had become civil servants, because all the population in this study were sampled, the sampling method was taken by census. Data collection techniques using a questionnaire. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression, coefficient of determination and hypothesis testing. The results showed that from the calculation of multiple linear regression equations it can be seen that X1 (Locus of control), X2 (Self Efficacy) and X3 (Self Esteem) have an influence on Performance (Y), with the results of regression tests: Y = 10.422 + 0.172X1 + 0,257X2 + 0,335 X3. The coefficient of determination of R square is equal to 0324. This means that X1 (Locus of control), X2 (Self Efficacy) and X3 (Self Esteem) affect the Performance (Y) of 32.4% while the remaining 67.6 % is influenced by other causative factors not examined in this study. Based on the results of testing with the t test, the hypothesis is made to prove there is an influence. Variables X1 (Locus of control), X2 (Self Efficacy) and X3 (Self Esteem) show tcount greater than ttable and significance value smaller than 0.05. This means that X1 (Locus of control), X2 (Self Efficacy) and X3 (Self Esteem), have a positive and partially significant effect on the performance (Y) of nurses at Hasanuddin Damrah Manna Hospital. Based on the results of testing the hypothesis with the F test, the value of Fcount> Ftable (25,221> 3.05) and a significant value of 0,000 <0.05 means that there are simultaneous influences from X1 (Locus of control), X2 (Self Efficacy) and X3 (Self Esteem), on the performance (Y) of nurses at RSUD Hasanuddin Damrah Manna Keywords: Locus of Control, Self Efficacy, Self Esteem, Performance

Date: 2020-08-12
New Economics Papers: this item is included in nep-neu
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed

Downloads: (external link)
https://osf.io/download/5f347bdfd42ad4000dcd9af8/

Related works:
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.

Export reference: BibTeX RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan) HTML/Text

Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:osf:osfxxx:64jzd

DOI: 10.31219/osf.io/64jzd

Access Statistics for this paper

More papers in OSF Preprints from Center for Open Science
Bibliographic data for series maintained by OSF ().

 
Page updated 2023-07-22
Handle: RePEc:osf:osfxxx:64jzd