EconPapers    
Economics at your fingertips  
 

PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, KEPERCAYAAN, DAN NILAI NASABAH TERHADAP KEPUASAN NASABAH PT. BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO) TBK. CABANG PADANG

, Novreza and Aminar Sutra Dewi

No v3ksb, OSF Preprints from Center for Open Science

Abstract: The purpose of this research is to know and analyze the influence dimension of service quality, trust, and customer value to customer satisfaction of PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Branch Padang Olo. The sampling technique used is random sampling, while the number of samples used for the analysis is 100 people. Data analysis techniques used to test the hypothesis is multiple linear regression. In this study there are seven independent variables, namely physical evidence, empathy, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, trust, and customer value. Variables that have a significant influence on customer satisfaction PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. Padang Olo Branch is trust, and customer value. While the value of determination coefficient in this study was found at 0.509 or equal to 50.9%. These results show that customer satisfaction at PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Padang Branch behind Olo which can be explained by the physical evidence, empathy, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, trust, and customer value of 50.9%, while the remaining 49.1% allegedly explained by other factors not examined in this study, such as bank image, and service marketing mix. Based on the results of multiple linear regression analysis, it was found that the variables of physical evidence, empathy, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, trust, and customer value positively affect customer satisfaction at PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Padang Branch behind Olo. This research provides practical recommendations for the management of T. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Padang Branch behind Olo to continuously strive to increase trust, and value of customers in the future. This is due to trust, and the value of customers has a significant effect on customer satisfaction at the PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Padang Branch behind Olo.

Date: 2019-01-14
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed

Downloads: (external link)
https://osf.io/download/5cb3fa80353c5800199a7d5f/

Related works:
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.

Export reference: BibTeX RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan) HTML/Text

Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:osf:osfxxx:v3ksb

DOI: 10.31219/osf.io/v3ksb

Access Statistics for this paper

More papers in OSF Preprints from Center for Open Science
Bibliographic data for series maintained by OSF ().

 
Page updated 2020-01-27
Handle: RePEc:osf:osfxxx:v3ksb