TVSEP Working Papers
From Leibniz Universitaet Hannover, Institute of Development and Agricultural Economics, Project TVSEP
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Lippe, Rattiya S. ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 2018: Is there a rainbow after the rain? How do agricultural shocks affect non-farm enterprises? Evidence from Thailand
- Katharina Grabrucker and Michael Grimm
- 2018: Shocks, vulnerability and income generating capacity of rural households: Evidence from Southeast Asia
- Dorothee Buehler and Wendy Cunningham
- 2018: Who remits and why? Evidence on internal migrant remittances from Vietnam and Thailand
- Rasadhika Sharma and Ulrike Grote
- 2018: Decoupled but not neutral: The effects of stochastic transfers on investment and incomes in rural Thailand
- Andreas Wagener and Juliane Zenker
- 2018: Risk attitudes, knowledge, skills and agricultural productivity
- Huong Dien Pham and Hermann Waibel
- 2018: Rainfall shocks and risk aversion: Evidence from Southeast Asia
- Sabine Liebenehm, Nele Degener and Eric Strobl
- 2017: Comparing peri-urban versus rural poverty and child malnutrition reduction: Insights from Southeast Asia
- Thi Hoa Pahlisch, Priyanka Parvathi and Hermann Waibel
- 2017: Experimentally validated general risk attitude among different ethnic groups in Vietnam
- Huong Dien Pham, Sabine Liebenehm and Hermann Waibel
- 2017: Do cultural factors alter the relationship between risk attitudes and economic welfare?
- Huong Dien Pham
- 2017: Explaining differences in rural household debt between Thailand and Vietnam: Economic environment versus household characteristics
- Bezawit Beyene Chichaibelu and Hermann Waibel
- 2017: Rural-urban migration, welfare and employment: Comparing results from Thailand and Vietnam
- Ulrike Grote and Hermann Waibel