EFForTS Discussion Paper Series
From University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)"
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 30: Can the Tripartite Rubber Council manipulate international rubber prices?
- Thomas Kopp, Bernhard Dalheimer, Zulkifli Alamsyah, Mirawati Yanita and Bernhard Brümmer
- 29: EFForTS-LGraf: A landscape generator for creating smallholder-driven land-use mosaics
- Jan Salecker, Claudia Dislich, Kerstin Wiegand, Katrin M. Meyer and Guy Pe'er
- 28: Can crop diversification of perennial crop by smallholder farmers explained by risk attitudes and time preferences?
- Arieska Wening Sarwosri and Oliver Musshoff
- 27: Effects of information and seedling provision on tree planting and survival in smallholder oil palm plantations
- Katrin Rudolf, Miriamt Romero, Rosyani Asnawi, Bambang Irawan and Meike Wollni
- 26: Labor savings in agriculture and inequality at different spatial scales: The expansion of oil palm in Indonesia
- Christoph Kubitza, Jonida Bou Dib, Thomas Kopp, Vijesh V. Krishna, Nunung Nuryartono, Matin Qaim, Miriam Romero and Stephan Klasen
- 25: Promoting sustainable land use choices in Indonesia: Experimental evidence on the role of changing mindsets and structural barriers
- Miriam Romero, Meike Wollni, Katrin Rudolf, Rosyani Asnawi and Bambang Irawan
- 24: Land-use change, nutrition, and gender roles in Indonesian farm households
- Daniel Chrisendo, Vijesh V. Krishna, Hermanto Siregar and Matin Qaim
- 23: Encouraging rainforest preservation by smallholders: An ex-ante policy evaluation
- Arieska Wening Sarwosri, Johannes Wegmann and Oliver Musshoff
- 22: Why does a labor-saving technology decrease fertility rates? Evidence from the oil palm boom in Indonesia
- Christoph Kubitza and Esther Gehrke
- 21: Land-use change and livelihoods of non-farm households: The role of income from employment in oil palm and rubber in rural Indonesia
- Jonida Bou Dib, Vijesh Krishna, Zulkifli Alamsyah and Matin Qaim
- 20: Abstracts of EFForTS Discussion Papers No. 1-19 in English and Bahasa Indonesia (2013 - 2016)
- Alamsyah, Zulkifli (Ed.) and Faust, Heiko (Ed.)
- 19: Migration and deforestation in Indonesia
- Rivayani Darmawan, Stephan Klasen and Nunung Nuryartono
- 18: Conservation vs. equity: Can payments for environmental services achieve both?
- Miriam Vorlaufer, Marcela Ibanez, Bambang Juanda and Meike Wollni
- 17: Towards an integrated ecological-economic land-use change model
- Claudia Dislich, Elisabeth Hettig, Johannes Heinonen, Jann Lay, Katrin M. Meyer, Suria Tarigan and Kerstin Wiegand
- 16: Ecosystem functions of oil palm plantations - a review
- Claudia Dislich, Alexander C. Keyel, Jan Salecker, Yael Kisel, Katrin M. Meyer, Marife D. Corre, Heiko Faust, Bastian Hess, Alexander Knohl, Holger Kreft, Ana Meijide, Fuad Nurdiansyah, Fenna Otten, Guy Pe'er, Stefanie Steinebach, Suria Tarigan, Teja Tscharntke, Merja Tölle and Kerstin Wiegand
- 15: Drivers of households' land-use decisions - A critical review of micro-level studies in tropical regions
- Elisabeth Hettig, Jann Lay and Kacana Sipangule
- 14: Comparing the use of risk-influencing production inputs and experimentally measured risk attitude: Do decisions of Indonesian small-scale rubber farmers match?
- Stefan Moser and Oliver Musshoff
- 13: Farmer heterogeneity and differential livelihood impacts of oil palm expansion among smallholders in Sumatra, Indonesia
- Vijesh Krishna, Michael Euler, Hermanto Siregar, Zakky Fathoni and Matin Qaim
- 12: Oil palm adoption, household welfare and nutrition among smallholder farmers in Indonesia
- Michael Euler, Vijesh Krishna, Stefan Schwarze, Hermanto Siregar and Matin Qaim
- 11: Rubber vs. oil palm: an analysis of factors influencing smallholders' crop choice in Jambi, Indonesia
- Stefan Schwarze, Michael Euler, Marcel Gatto, J. Hein, Elisabeth Hettig, Anna Mareike Holtkamp, Lutfi Izhar, Y. Kunz, Jann Lay, J. Merten, S. Moser, Oliver Musshoff, Fenna Otten, M. Qaim, Endriatmo Soetarto, S. Steinebach, K. Trapp, Miriam Vorlaufer and Heiko Faust
- 10: Oil Palm Boom, Contract Farming, and Village Development: Evidence from Indonesia
- Marcel Gatto, Meike Wollni, Ir. Rosyani and Matin Qaim
- 9: Moving rubber to a better place - and extracting rents from credit constrained farmers along the way
- Thomas Kopp and Bernhard Bümmer
- 8: Oil palm expansion among smallholder farmers in Sumatra, Indonesia
- Michael Euler, Stefan Schwarze, Hermanto Siregar and Matin Qaim
- 7: Do emerging land markets promote forestland appropriation? Evidence from Indonesia
- Vijesh Krishna, Unai Pascual and Matin Qaim
- 6: Oil Palm Boom and Land-Use Dynamics in Indonesia: The Role of Policies and Socioeconomic Factors
- Marcel Gatto, Meike Wollni and Matin Qaim
- 5: A framed field experiment about policy measures: Testing the effectiveness of rewards or punishments with different probabilities as incentives in palm oil production
- Stefan Moser and Oliver Musshoff
- 4: Harapan: A "No Man's Land" Turned into a Contested Agro-Industrial Zone
- Hauser-Schäublin, Brigitta and Stefanie Steinebach
- 3: Have Indonesian Rubber Processors Formed a Cartel? Analysis of Intertemporal Marketing Margin Manipulation
- Thomas Kopp, Zulkifli Alamsyah, Raja Sharah Fatricia and Bernhard Brümmer
- 2: Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+), Transnational Conservation and Access to Land in Jambi, Indonesia
- Jonas Hein
- 1: Assessment of socio-economic functions of tropical lowland transformation systems in Indonesia - sampling framework and methodological approach
- Heiko Faust, Stefan Schwarze, Barbara Beckert, Bernhard Brümmer, Christoph Dittrich, Michael Euler, Marcel Gatto, Hauser-Schäublin, Brigitta, J. Hein, Anna Mareike Holtkamp, Ibanez-Diaz, Marcela, Stephan Klasen, Thomas Kopp, Vijesh Krishna, Y. Kunz, Jann Lay, Oliver Musshoff, Matin Qaim, Stefanie Steinebach and Miriam Vorlaufer