International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash?
From Deutsche Bundesbank, Frankfurt am Main
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ZBW - German National Library of Economics ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 168371: From cash to cards: how debit card payments overtook cash in the Netherlands
- Nicole Jonker, Lola Hernandez, Renate de Vree and Patricia Zwaan
- 168370: Domestic and foreign demand for euro banknotes issued in Germany
- Nikolaus Bartzsch and Matthias Uhl
- 162917: The use of large denomination banknotes in Switzerland
- Katrin Assenmacher, Franz Seitz and Jörn Tenhofen
- 162916: Assessing recent increases in cash demand
- Clemens Jobst and Helmut Stix
- 162915: Decline management: the case of cash. Policy response in the Netherlands and the Nordic countries
- Bram Scholten
- 162914: Restricting or Abolishing Cash: An Effective Instrument for Fighting the Shadow Economy, Crime and Terrorism?
- Friedrich Schneider
- 162913: The demand for cash in France: review of evidence
- Emmanuelle Politronacci, Élodie B. Ninlias, Enda E. Palazzeschi and Ghjuvanni Torre
- 162912: Addressing the limitations of forecasting banknote demand
- Callum Miller
- 162911: The Blessing of Cash
- Franz Seitz and Malte Krueger
- 162910: The Death of Cash? Not So Fast: Demand for U.S. Currency at Home and Abroad, 1990-2016
- Ruth Judson
- 162909: Choice of payment instrument for low-value transactions in Japan
- Hiroshi Fujiki and Migiwa Tanaka
- 162908: Pay cash, buy less trash? – Evidence from German payment diary data
- Martina Eschelbach
- 162907: Moving towards "Cashlessness" in an emerging economy: A case study of latest policy steps in India
- Manjira Dasgupta
- 162906: Limiting the Use of Cash for Big Purchases: Assessing the Case for Uniform Cash Thresholds
- Peter Sands, Benjamin Weisman, Haylea Campbell and Tom Keatinge
- 162905: Transaction balances of small denomination banknotes: findings from the introduction of ES2
- Nikolaus Bartzsch