PEGNet Policy Briefs
From PEGNet - Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics ().
Access Statistics for this working paper series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- 25/2021: Can the expansion of SMEs along Africa's food supply chains improve food and nutrition security?
- Lenis Saweda O. Liverpool-Tasie and Thomas Anthony Reardon
- 24/2021: Africa's female entrepreneurs: Towards funding success
- Aoife Hanley, Holger Görg, Cecília Hornok and Charles Godfred Ackah
- 23/2020: Four reasons why analysis of economic policy and religion go hand-in-hand in sub-Saharan Africa
- Amma Panin
- 22/2020: The role of global governance institutions in mitigating the adverse economic impacts of epidemics
- Belinda Archibong, Francis Annan and Uche Ekhator-Mobayode
- 21/2020: Policy instruments for FDI promotion in Africa
- Saskia Mösle and Frauke Steglich
- 20/2020: COVID-19: Impacts on African economies – economic challenges and social safety net responses
- Hannah Wanije Ryder and Angela Benefo
- 19/2020: Mobilizing women voters in Pakistan
- Zain Chaudhry
- 18/2019: External validity and policy adaptation: From impact evaluation to policy design
- Martin J. Williams
- 17/2019: Does female economic empowerment promote development?
- Pooja Balasubramanian, Marcela Ibanez, Sarah Khan and Soham Sahoo
- 16/2019: Special economic zones: An effective instrument for growth in Africa?
- Saskia Mösle
- 15/2019: Job training programs for youth in low-income countries
- Jonathan Stöterau
- 14/2018: Pre-departure policies for migrants' origin countries
- Toman Barsbai
- 13/2018: A tale of two MENAs
- Fatma Abdelaziz and Clemens Breisinger
- 12/2017: Assessing youth development in Sub-Saharan Africa with a multidimensional index
- Uchenna Efobi and Emmanuel Orkoh
- 11/2017: Identifying key sectors and key policies of a pro-poor growth strategy
- Christian Henning and Johannes Hedtrich
- 10/2017: Land use competition in Sub-Saharan Africa's rural areas
- Kerstin Nolte and Kacana Sipangule
- 9/2017: Effective anti-corruption policy-making: What can we learn from experimental economics?
- Amadou Boly and Robert Gillanders
- 8/2017: Industrialisation in Africa: Challenges and Opportunities
- Helmut Asche and Michael Grimm
- 7/2016: Social protection: A key instrument for social, economic and political development
- Markus Loewe
- 6/2016: Designing better donor strategies for inclusive business
- Linda Kleemann
- 5/2016: What to do about rising inequality in developing countries?
- Stephan Klasen
- 4/2016: Migration, poverty and equality
- Lykke Andersen
- 3/2015: Changing priorities in climate change research and adaptation policy
- Lykke Andersen
- 2/2015: Achieving food security in the face of climate change
- Ruth Delzeit, Kacana Sipangule and Rainer Thiele
- 1/2015: Changing views on growth: What became of pro-poor growth?
- Michael Grimm, Kacana Sipangule, Rainer Thiele and Manfred Wiebelt